Rate3 (CURRENCY:RTE) traded down 2.1% against the US dollar during the twenty-four hour period ending at 18:00 PM E.T. on September 11th. Rate3 has a market cap of $1.61 million and approximately $200,191.00 worth of Rate3 was traded on exchanges in the last day. In the last seven days, Rate3 has traded 0.3% lower against the US dollar. One Rate3 token can now be purchased for $0.0018 or 0.00000018 BTC on major exchanges including Hotbit, Ethfinex, BitForex and Coinrail.
Here’s how other cryptocurrencies have performed in the last day:
- Huobi Token (HT) traded up 1.8% against the dollar and now trades at $4.19 or 0.00041218 BTC.
- Maker (MKR) traded down 3.4% against the dollar and now trades at $466.33 or 0.04582925 BTC.
- Crypto.com Coin (CRO) traded 1% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.0378 or 0.00000371 BTC.
- IOStoken (IOST) traded 0.3% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.0396 or 0.00000526 BTC.
- Karatgold Coin (KBC) traded up 6.6% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0380 or 0.00000374 BTC.
- Clipper Coin (CCCX) traded 0.5% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.0294 or 0.00000289 BTC.
- THETA (THETA) traded 1.7% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.11 or 0.00001126 BTC.
- IOST (IOST) traded down 0.3% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0070 or 0.00000069 BTC.
- Pundi X (NPXS) traded down 2.1% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0004 or 0.00000003 BTC.
- Aurora (AOA) traded 6.6% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.0114 or 0.00000112 BTC.
Rate3 (RTE) is a token. It launched on April 9th, 2018. Rate3’s total supply is 1,000,000,000 tokens and its circulating supply is 889,382,388 tokens. Rate3’s official Twitter account is @officialrate3 and its Facebook page is accessible here. The Reddit community for Rate3 is /r/Rate3 and the currency’s Github account can be viewed here. The official message board for Rate3 is medium.com/official-rate3. The official website for Rate3 is www.rate3.network.
Rate3 Token Trading
Rate3 can be traded on these cryptocurrency exchanges: Bibox, Coinrail, Ethfinex, DDEX, Hotbit, DEx.top, BitForex, FCoin, HADAX, ABCC and IDEX. It is usually not presently possible to buy alternative cryptocurrencies such as Rate3 directly using US dollars. Investors seeking to trade Rate3 should first buy Ethereum or Bitcoin using an exchange that deals in US dollars such as Gemini, GDAX or Coinbase. Investors can then use their newly-acquired Ethereum or Bitcoin to buy Rate3 using one of the exchanges listed above.
Receive News & Updates for Rate3 Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and updates for Rate3 and related cryptocurrencies with MarketBeat.com's FREE CryptoBeat newsletter.