Aragon (CURRENCY:ANT) traded up 13.8% against the US dollar during the one day period ending at 22:00 PM E.T. on September 13th. One Aragon token can now be bought for approximately $0.80 or 0.00007745 BTC on major exchanges including Upbit, GOPAX, HitBTC and Liqui. Over the last week, Aragon has traded 34.5% higher against the US dollar. Aragon has a market capitalization of $23.97 million and approximately $283,952.00 worth of Aragon was traded on exchanges in the last day.
Here’s how similar cryptocurrencies have performed over the last day:
- XRP (XRP) traded 0.5% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.26 or 0.00002482 BTC.
- Tether (USDT) traded down 0.1% against the dollar and now trades at $1.00 or 0.00009711 BTC.
- Binance Coin (BNB) traded 0.1% higher against the dollar and now trades at $20.94 or 0.00202691 BTC.
- Bitcoin SV (BSV) traded 0.9% lower against the dollar and now trades at $117.57 or 0.01138138 BTC.
- Stellar (XLM) traded up 1% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0577 or 0.00000559 BTC.
- TRON (TRX) traded up 4% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0154 or 0.00000150 BTC.
- COZ (COZ) traded 26.7% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.22 or 0.00004541 BTC.
- NEO (NEO) traded 0.4% lower against the dollar and now trades at $8.98 or 0.00086918 BTC.
- Chainlink (LINK) traded 8.2% lower against the dollar and now trades at $1.57 or 0.00015176 BTC.
- Atlantis Blue Digital Token (ABDT) traded down 8.3% against the dollar and now trades at $2.28 or 0.00022017 BTC.
Aragon’s genesis date was May 5th, 2017. Aragon’s total supply is 39,609,524 tokens and its circulating supply is 29,956,794 tokens. Aragon’s official message board is blog.aragon.one. The official website for Aragon is aragon.one. Aragon’s official Twitter account is @AragonProject.
Aragon Token Trading
Aragon can be purchased on these cryptocurrency exchanges: IDEX, Upbit, AirSwap, GOPAX, Bitfinex, HitBTC, Bittrex and Liqui. It is usually not currently possible to purchase alternative cryptocurrencies such as Aragon directly using US dollars. Investors seeking to acquire Aragon should first purchase Ethereum or Bitcoin using an exchange that deals in US dollars such as Coinbase, Gemini or Changelly. Investors can then use their newly-acquired Ethereum or Bitcoin to purchase Aragon using one of the exchanges listed above.
Receive News & Updates for Aragon Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and updates for Aragon and related cryptocurrencies with MarketBeat.com's FREE CryptoBeat newsletter.