Force Protocol (CURRENCY:FOR) traded up 4.8% against the dollar during the 1 day period ending at 23:00 PM E.T. on September 13th. Force Protocol has a market cap of $7.18 million and approximately $1.55 million worth of Force Protocol was traded on exchanges in the last 24 hours. Over the last week, Force Protocol has traded 0.2% lower against the dollar. One Force Protocol token can now be bought for about $0.0312 or 0.00000301 BTC on major exchanges including Hotbit and Bibox.
Here is how related cryptocurrencies have performed over the last 24 hours:
- Ontology (ONT) traded 1.2% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.75 or 0.00007254 BTC.
- OmiseGO (OMG) traded 1.1% lower against the dollar and now trades at $1.04 or 0.00010114 BTC.
- Ardor (ARDR) traded down 0.1% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0564 or 0.00000547 BTC.
- Wanchain (WAN) traded down 5.4% against the dollar and now trades at $0.26 or 0.00002517 BTC.
- Theta Fuel (TFUEL) traded up 0.1% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0044 or 0.00000042 BTC.
- Apollo Currency (APL) traded down 6.3% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0009 or 0.00000008 BTC.
- Mithril (MITH) traded up 2.8% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0180 or 0.00000174 BTC.
- Raiden Network Token (RDN) traded up 0.8% against the dollar and now trades at $0.16 or 0.00001532 BTC.
- ContentBox (BOX) traded 2.6% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.0067 or 0.00000065 BTC.
- BOX Token (BOX) traded down 0.4% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0484 or 0.00000469 BTC.
About Force Protocol
Force Protocol (FOR) uses the hashing algorithm. Its genesis date was November 5th, 2017. Force Protocol’s total supply is 1,000,000,000 tokens and its circulating supply is 230,641,592 tokens. Force Protocol’s official message board is medium.com/@theforceprotocol. The Reddit community for Force Protocol is /r/The_Force_Protocol and the currency’s Github account can be viewed here. Force Protocol’s official Twitter account is @
Force Protocol Token Trading
Force Protocol can be traded on these cryptocurrency exchanges: Hotbit and Bibox. It is usually not currently possible to purchase alternative cryptocurrencies such as Force Protocol directly using US dollars. Investors seeking to acquire Force Protocol should first purchase Ethereum or Bitcoin using an exchange that deals in US dollars such as Coinbase, Gemini or Changelly. Investors can then use their newly-acquired Ethereum or Bitcoin to purchase Force Protocol using one of the aforementioned exchanges.
Receive News & Updates for Force Protocol Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and updates for Force Protocol and related cryptocurrencies with MarketBeat.com's FREE CryptoBeat newsletter.