Blakecoin (CURRENCY:BLC) traded 1.1% lower against the U.S. dollar during the twenty-four hour period ending at 23:00 PM Eastern on September 16th. One Blakecoin coin can now be bought for about $0.0016 or 0.00000016 BTC on popular cryptocurrency exchanges including C-Patex and Cryptopia. In the last week, Blakecoin has traded up 5.8% against the U.S. dollar. Blakecoin has a total market cap of $38,437.00 and $5.00 worth of Blakecoin was traded on exchanges in the last 24 hours.
Here’s how similar cryptocurrencies have performed in the last 24 hours:
- Bitcoin (BTC) traded 1.1% lower against the dollar and now trades at $10,256.15 or 1.00000000 BTC.
- Ethereum (ETH) traded 1.7% higher against the dollar and now trades at $197.78 or 0.01927624 BTC.
- Bitcoin Cash (BCH) traded down 0.4% against the dollar and now trades at $306.87 or 0.02989707 BTC.
- Litecoin (LTC) traded 1.2% higher against the dollar and now trades at $72.50 or 0.00706373 BTC.
- Monero (XMR) traded 0.9% lower against the dollar and now trades at $75.24 or 0.00733064 BTC.
- UNUS SED LEO (LEO) traded up 1.6% against the dollar and now trades at $1.08 or 0.00010509 BTC.
- Ethereum Classic (ETC) traded 1.8% lower against the dollar and now trades at $6.19 or 0.00060318 BTC.
- Zcash (ZEC) traded 0.2% lower against the dollar and now trades at $48.56 or 0.00473131 BTC.
- Dogecoin (DOGE) traded down 1.3% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0025 or 0.00000024 BTC.
- HedgeTrade (HEDG) traded 1% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.93 or 0.00009029 BTC.
Blakecoin (BLC) is a proof-of-work (PoW) coin that uses the
Blake-256 hashing algorithm. Its genesis date was October 7th, 2013. Blakecoin’s total supply is 23,428,253 coins. The official website for Blakecoin is www.blakecoin.org. Blakecoin’s official Twitter account is @BlakeCoin.
Buying and Selling Blakecoin
Blakecoin can be bought or sold on these cryptocurrency exchanges: Cryptopia and C-Patex. It is usually not currently possible to purchase alternative cryptocurrencies such as Blakecoin directly using U.S. dollars. Investors seeking to acquire Blakecoin should first purchase Bitcoin or Ethereum using an exchange that deals in U.S. dollars such as Coinbase, Gemini or GDAX. Investors can then use their newly-acquired Bitcoin or Ethereum to purchase Blakecoin using one of the exchanges listed above.
Receive News & Updates for Blakecoin Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and updates for Blakecoin and related cryptocurrencies with MarketBeat.com's FREE CryptoBeat newsletter.