BitBar (CURRENCY:BTB) traded 5.3% lower against the U.S. dollar during the twenty-four hour period ending at 22:00 PM ET on September 17th. One BitBar coin can currently be purchased for $2.31 or 0.00022512 BTC on popular cryptocurrency exchanges including Novaexchange and Cryptopia. During the last week, BitBar has traded down 1.5% against the U.S. dollar. BitBar has a total market cap of $98,726.00 and approximately $243.00 worth of BitBar was traded on exchanges in the last day.
Here’s how related cryptocurrencies have performed during the last day:
- vTorrent (VTR) traded flat against the dollar and now trades at $0.10 or 0.00001375 BTC.
- 42-coin (42) traded 0.7% higher against the dollar and now trades at $25,566.95 or 2.49134557 BTC.
- LiteDoge (LDOGE) traded 5.1% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.0000 or 0.00000000 BTC.
- Sequence (SEQ) traded flat against the dollar and now trades at $0.0026 or 0.00000024 BTC.
- Litecoin Plus (LCP) traded 5.2% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.0484 or 0.00000472 BTC.
- AquariusCoin (ARCO) traded down 0.4% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0485 or 0.00000475 BTC.
- SpaceCoin (SPACE) traded flat against the dollar and now trades at $0.0040 or 0.00000062 BTC.
- BillaryCoin (BLRY) traded flat against the dollar and now trades at $0.0107 or 0.00000114 BTC.
- ChessCoin (CHESS) traded flat against the dollar and now trades at $0.0014 or 0.00000014 BTC.
- BriaCoin (BRIA) traded down 2.8% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0920 or 0.00000899 BTC.
BitBar Coin Profile
BitBar (CRYPTO:BTB) is a PoW/PoS coin that uses the
Scrypt hashing algorithm. Its genesis date was May 13th, 2013. BitBar’s total supply is 42,733 coins. BitBar’s official website is bitbar.co. BitBar’s official Twitter account is @spider_BTB. The Reddit community for BitBar is /r/bitbar and the currency’s Github account can be viewed here.
Buying and Selling BitBar
BitBar can be bought or sold on these cryptocurrency exchanges: Cryptopia and Novaexchange. It is usually not currently possible to buy alternative cryptocurrencies such as BitBar directly using US dollars. Investors seeking to acquire BitBar should first buy Ethereum or Bitcoin using an exchange that deals in US dollars such as GDAX, Coinbase or Changelly. Investors can then use their newly-acquired Ethereum or Bitcoin to buy BitBar using one of the exchanges listed above.
Receive News & Updates for BitBar Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and updates for BitBar and related cryptocurrencies with MarketBeat.com's FREE CryptoBeat newsletter.