Dragon Coins (CURRENCY:DRG) traded 13.7% lower against the US dollar during the 24-hour period ending at 22:00 PM ET on September 17th. During the last week, Dragon Coins has traded 8% lower against the US dollar. Dragon Coins has a market capitalization of $35.66 million and $50,533.00 worth of Dragon Coins was traded on exchanges in the last day. One Dragon Coins token can currently be purchased for approximately $0.10 or 0.00000997 BTC on major cryptocurrency exchanges including HitBTC, Liquid, Sistemkoin and IDEX.
Here’s how similar cryptocurrencies have performed during the last day:
- XRP (XRP) traded up 17.4% against the dollar and now trades at $0.31 or 0.00002987 BTC.
- Tether (USDT) traded up 0.1% against the dollar and now trades at $1.01 or 0.00009797 BTC.
- Binance Coin (BNB) traded 5.3% higher against the dollar and now trades at $21.45 or 0.00209050 BTC.
- Bitcoin SV (BSV) traded 4.9% higher against the dollar and now trades at $127.56 or 0.01243284 BTC.
- Stellar (XLM) traded up 11.2% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0653 or 0.00000637 BTC.
- TRON (TRX) traded up 11.7% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0176 or 0.00000172 BTC.
- NEO (NEO) traded up 6.1% against the dollar and now trades at $9.76 or 0.00095101 BTC.
- COZ (COZ) traded 26.7% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.22 or 0.00004541 BTC.
- Chainlink (LINK) traded 6.5% higher against the dollar and now trades at $1.67 or 0.00016323 BTC.
- INO COIN (INO) traded up 1.2% against the dollar and now trades at $2.09 or 0.00020334 BTC.
Dragon Coins Token Profile
Dragon Coins was first traded on December 5th, 2017. Dragon Coins’ total supply is 499,999,990 tokens and its circulating supply is 348,569,280 tokens. Dragon Coins’ official website is drgtoken.io. Dragon Coins’ official Twitter account is @DragonCoin.
Dragon Coins Token Trading
Dragon Coins can be traded on the following cryptocurrency exchanges: Liquid, Sistemkoin, IDEX and HitBTC. It is usually not presently possible to purchase alternative cryptocurrencies such as Dragon Coins directly using US dollars. Investors seeking to acquire Dragon Coins should first purchase Ethereum or Bitcoin using an exchange that deals in US dollars such as GDAX, Coinbase or Gemini. Investors can then use their newly-acquired Ethereum or Bitcoin to purchase Dragon Coins using one of the aforementioned exchanges.
Receive News & Updates for Dragon Coins Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and updates for Dragon Coins and related cryptocurrencies with MarketBeat.com's FREE CryptoBeat newsletter.