Project Coin (CURRENCY:PRJ) traded down 0.2% against the US dollar during the 24 hour period ending at 23:00 PM ET on September 17th. One Project Coin coin can now be purchased for approximately $0.0001 or 0.00000001 BTC on exchanges including Cryptopia, Graviex, Crex24 and CryptoBridge. Over the last seven days, Project Coin has traded 1.3% lower against the US dollar. Project Coin has a market cap of $4,843.00 and approximately $1.00 worth of Project Coin was traded on exchanges in the last day.
Here’s how other cryptocurrencies have performed over the last day:
- XRP (XRP) traded up 17.8% against the dollar and now trades at $0.31 or 0.00003001 BTC.
- Tether (USDT) traded 0.2% higher against the dollar and now trades at $1.01 or 0.00009814 BTC.
- Binance Coin (BNB) traded 6.3% higher against the dollar and now trades at $21.64 or 0.00211227 BTC.
- Bitcoin SV (BSV) traded up 5.1% against the dollar and now trades at $127.88 or 0.01248225 BTC.
- Stellar (XLM) traded up 15.1% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0676 or 0.00000660 BTC.
- Huobi Token (HT) traded up 1.5% against the dollar and now trades at $4.10 or 0.00040028 BTC.
- TRON (TRX) traded up 11.2% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0175 or 0.00000171 BTC.
- IOTA (MIOTA) traded 7.5% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.27 or 0.00002617 BTC.
- NEO (NEO) traded up 6.1% against the dollar and now trades at $9.76 or 0.00095266 BTC.
- COZ (COZ) traded 26.7% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.22 or 0.00004541 BTC.
Project Coin Profile
PRJ is a coin. Project Coin’s total supply is 47,603,743 coins and its circulating supply is 47,283,733 coins. The official website for Project Coin is projectcoin.net. Project Coin’s official Twitter account is @projectcoin1.
Project Coin Coin Trading
Project Coin can be bought or sold on these cryptocurrency exchanges: CryptoBridge, Cryptopia, Graviex, CoinExchange and Crex24. It is usually not possible to purchase alternative cryptocurrencies such as Project Coin directly using U.S. dollars. Investors seeking to trade Project Coin should first purchase Ethereum or Bitcoin using an exchange that deals in U.S. dollars such as Changelly, GDAX or Coinbase. Investors can then use their newly-acquired Ethereum or Bitcoin to purchase Project Coin using one of the exchanges listed above.
Receive News & Updates for Project Coin Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and updates for Project Coin and related cryptocurrencies with MarketBeat.com's FREE CryptoBeat newsletter.