NPER (CURRENCY:NPER) traded down 1.9% against the U.S. dollar during the 24 hour period ending at 17:00 PM Eastern on September 19th. Over the last week, NPER has traded 2.9% higher against the U.S. dollar. One NPER token can now be purchased for about $0.0029 or 0.00000037 BTC on popular exchanges including Bibox, Coinrail, DEx.top and DDEX. NPER has a total market capitalization of $200,708.00 and approximately $25,961.00 worth of NPER was traded on exchanges in the last day.
Here is how other cryptocurrencies have performed over the last day:
- Ontology (ONT) traded down 2.2% against the dollar and now trades at $0.82 or 0.00007990 BTC.
- OmiseGO (OMG) traded down 2.9% against the dollar and now trades at $1.15 or 0.00011137 BTC.
- Ardor (ARDR) traded down 1.4% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0605 or 0.00000588 BTC.
- Wanchain (WAN) traded 4.8% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.25 or 0.00002473 BTC.
- Theta Fuel (TFUEL) traded down 2.8% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0045 or 0.00000044 BTC.
- Apollo Currency (APL) traded 2.3% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.0008 or 0.00000008 BTC.
- Mithril (MITH) traded down 0.2% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0168 or 0.00000164 BTC.
- Raiden Network Token (RDN) traded up 1.5% against the dollar and now trades at $0.17 or 0.00001690 BTC.
- Force Protocol (FOR) traded 3.6% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.0291 or 0.00000284 BTC.
- ContentBox (BOX) traded 4.3% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.0072 or 0.00000070 BTC.
NPER uses the hashing algorithm. It launched on January 11th, 2018. NPER’s total supply is 218,999,990 tokens and its circulating supply is 68,927,451 tokens. NPER’s official Twitter account is @NPERproject and its Facebook page is accessible here. The official message board for NPER is medium.com/@NPERproject. NPER’s official website is nper.io/En.
Buying and Selling NPER
NPER can be purchased on the following cryptocurrency exchanges: Coinrail, DDEX, Bibox and DEx.top. It is usually not presently possible to purchase alternative cryptocurrencies such as NPER directly using U.S. dollars. Investors seeking to acquire NPER should first purchase Ethereum or Bitcoin using an exchange that deals in U.S. dollars such as Coinbase, GDAX or Changelly. Investors can then use their newly-acquired Ethereum or Bitcoin to purchase NPER using one of the exchanges listed above.
Receive News & Updates for NPER Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and updates for NPER and related cryptocurrencies with MarketBeat.com's FREE CryptoBeat newsletter.