Crave (CURRENCY:CRAVE) traded up 5.8% against the U.S. dollar during the 24 hour period ending at 22:00 PM ET on September 22nd. Over the last week, Crave has traded 6.3% lower against the U.S. dollar. One Crave coin can now be purchased for $0.0078 or 0.00000078 BTC on cryptocurrency exchanges including BiteBTC, Trade Satoshi, Cryptopia and CryptoBridge. Crave has a market cap of $171,235.00 and $13.00 worth of Crave was traded on exchanges in the last 24 hours.
Here is how other cryptocurrencies have performed over the last 24 hours:
- ShadowCash (SDC) traded flat against the dollar and now trades at $0.0662 or 0.00001021 BTC.
- TeslaCoin (TES) traded flat against the dollar and now trades at $0.0024 or 0.00000058 BTC.
- Bitstar (BITS) traded flat against the dollar and now trades at $0.0079 or 0.00000075 BTC.
- Bitswift (BITS) traded flat against the dollar and now trades at $0.0379 or 0.00000665 BTC.
- Swing (SWING) traded up 1.3% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0174 or 0.00000174 BTC.
- Ratecoin (XRA) traded flat against the dollar and now trades at $0.0004 or 0.00000004 BTC.
- Moin (MOIN) traded 8.4% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.0031 or 0.00000031 BTC.
- WINCOIN (WC) traded 23.1% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.0574 or 0.00001417 BTC.
- ClubCoin (CLUB) traded 50.6% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.0889 or 0.00000836 BTC.
- Hyper (HYPER) traded down 0.2% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0084 or 0.00000128 BTC.
CRAVE is a PoW/PoS coin that uses the
Proof of Stake hashing algorithm. It was first traded on March 20th, 2015. Crave’s total supply is 22,049,929 coins. Crave’s official Twitter account is @CRAVECoin and its Facebook page is accessible here. Crave’s official website is crave.cc. The official message board for Crave is forum.crave.cc.
Buying and Selling Crave
Crave can be bought or sold on the following cryptocurrency exchanges: Cryptopia, BiteBTC, CoinExchange, Trade Satoshi and CryptoBridge. It is usually not possible to buy alternative cryptocurrencies such as Crave directly using US dollars. Investors seeking to acquire Crave should first buy Bitcoin or Ethereum using an exchange that deals in US dollars such as Coinbase, GDAX or Gemini. Investors can then use their newly-acquired Bitcoin or Ethereum to buy Crave using one of the exchanges listed above.
Receive News & Updates for Crave Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and updates for Crave and related cryptocurrencies with MarketBeat.com's FREE CryptoBeat newsletter.