Tokenomy (CURRENCY:TEN) traded 2% lower against the U.S. dollar during the 24-hour period ending at 16:00 PM E.T. on October 10th. Over the last week, Tokenomy has traded down 0.4% against the U.S. dollar. One Tokenomy token can currently be purchased for about $0.0362 or 0.00000423 BTC on exchanges including IDEX, LBank, Indodax and LATOKEN. Tokenomy has a market capitalization of $7.24 million and $42,305.00 worth of Tokenomy was traded on exchanges in the last day.
Here is how similar cryptocurrencies have performed over the last day:
- XRP (XRP) traded down 2.7% against the dollar and now trades at $0.27 or 0.00003192 BTC.
- Tether (USDT) traded up 0.3% against the dollar and now trades at $1.01 or 0.00011760 BTC.
- Binance Coin (BNB) traded down 1.2% against the dollar and now trades at $17.39 or 0.00202720 BTC.
- Bitcoin SV (BSV) traded down 3.8% against the dollar and now trades at $88.26 or 0.01028844 BTC.
- Stellar (XLM) traded 1.7% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.0621 or 0.00000724 BTC.
- TRON (TRX) traded down 2.4% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0165 or 0.00000192 BTC.
- Chainlink (LINK) traded 2.7% lower against the dollar and now trades at $2.72 or 0.00031746 BTC.
- COZ (COZ) traded up 26.7% against the dollar and now trades at $0.22 or 0.00004541 BTC.
- NEO (NEO) traded down 2.4% against the dollar and now trades at $7.54 or 0.00087952 BTC.
- Crypto.com Chain (CRO) traded down 0.3% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0381 or 0.00000379 BTC.
Tokenomy Token Profile
Tokenomy launched on January 8th, 2018. Tokenomy’s total supply is 200,000,000 tokens. Tokenomy’s official Twitter account is @TokenomyCom and its Facebook page is accessible here. Tokenomy’s official message board is medium.com/@tokenomy. Tokenomy’s official website is www.tokenomy.com.
Tokenomy Token Trading
Tokenomy can be purchased on the following cryptocurrency exchanges: IDEX, CoinBene, LATOKEN, Indodax, Tokenomy and LBank. It is usually not presently possible to buy alternative cryptocurrencies such as Tokenomy directly using US dollars. Investors seeking to trade Tokenomy should first buy Bitcoin or Ethereum using an exchange that deals in US dollars such as Coinbase, Gemini or GDAX. Investors can then use their newly-acquired Bitcoin or Ethereum to buy Tokenomy using one of the aforementioned exchanges.
Receive News & Updates for Tokenomy Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and updates for Tokenomy and related cryptocurrencies with MarketBeat.com's FREE CryptoBeat newsletter.