Lisk (CURRENCY:LSK) traded 4.6% higher against the U.S. dollar during the 1 day period ending at 19:00 PM Eastern on October 17th. One Lisk coin can now be bought for approximately $0.79 or 0.00009731 BTC on popular cryptocurrency exchanges including Bitbns, Bittrex, Coinbe and Coinroom. Over the last seven days, Lisk has traded 11.6% lower against the U.S. dollar. Lisk has a market cap of $95.36 million and approximately $3.46 million worth of Lisk was traded on exchanges in the last day.
Here is how related cryptocurrencies have performed over the last day:
- Qtum (QTUM) traded 4% higher against the dollar and now trades at $1.75 or 0.00021610 BTC.
- Waves (WAVES) traded up 2.5% against the dollar and now trades at $0.84 or 0.00010415 BTC.
- Nxt (NXT) traded up 1.7% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0130 or 0.00000161 BTC.
- BitBay (BAY) traded down 52.8% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0072 or 0.00000089 BTC.
- Neblio (NEBL) traded 4.9% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.44 or 0.00005375 BTC.
- Blocknet (BLOCK) traded 2% lower against the dollar and now trades at $1.03 or 0.00012667 BTC.
- BlackCoin (BLK) traded up 0.2% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0665 or 0.00000822 BTC.
- Sentinel Protocol (UPP) traded 3.9% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.0100 or 0.00000123 BTC.
- WhiteCoin (XWC) traded down 10% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0124 or 0.00000153 BTC.
- Global Currency Reserve (GCR) traded 1.1% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.0249 or 0.00000308 BTC.
Lisk is a distributed proof-of-stake (dPOS) coin that uses the Proof of Stake hashing algorithm. It launched on May 24th, 2016. Lisk’s total supply is 136,040,898 coins and its circulating supply is 121,008,747 coins. Lisk’s official website is lisk.io. Lisk’s official Twitter account is @LiskHQ and its Facebook page is accessible here. Lisk’s official message board is forum.lisk.io. The Reddit community for Lisk is /r/lisk and the currency’s Github account can be viewed here.
Buying and Selling Lisk
Lisk can be traded on the following cryptocurrency exchanges: BitBay, Poloniex, YoBit, OKEx, Binance, Livecoin, Gate.io, Exrates, Coinbe, LiteBit.eu, Bitbns, Bittrex, Huobi, Coindeal, CoinEgg, HitBTC, Upbit, Cryptopia, Bit-Z, Coinroom, ChaoEX and COSS. It is usually not possible to buy alternative cryptocurrencies such as Lisk directly using U.S. dollars. Investors seeking to trade Lisk should first buy Ethereum or Bitcoin using an exchange that deals in U.S. dollars such as GDAX, Changelly or Coinbase. Investors can then use their newly-acquired Ethereum or Bitcoin to buy Lisk using one of the aforementioned exchanges.
Receive News & Updates for Lisk Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and updates for Lisk and related cryptocurrencies with MarketBeat.com's FREE CryptoBeat newsletter.