Crypto.com Coin (CURRENCY:CRO) traded 0.6% lower against the US dollar during the 24 hour period ending at 15:00 PM E.T. on October 18th. In the last seven days, Crypto.com Coin has traded 5.1% lower against the US dollar. Crypto.com Coin has a total market capitalization of $362.95 million and approximately $9.71 million worth of Crypto.com Coin was traded on exchanges in the last day. One Crypto.com Coin token can now be purchased for about $0.0332 or 0.00000416 BTC on major cryptocurrency exchanges including Huobi Korea, Bibox, DDEX and OKEx.
Here is how other cryptocurrencies have performed in the last day:
- Huobi Token (HT) traded down 0.6% against the dollar and now trades at $3.45 or 0.00043288 BTC.
- MEXC Token (MEXC) traded down 0.3% against the dollar and now trades at $0.60 or 0.00007461 BTC.
- Maker (MKR) traded down 1% against the dollar and now trades at $480.36 or 0.06021123 BTC.
- IOStoken (IOST) traded 0.3% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.0396 or 0.00000526 BTC.
- THETA (THETA) traded down 5% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0886 or 0.00001110 BTC.
- Karatgold Coin (KBC) traded 5.5% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.0204 or 0.00000256 BTC.
- BitForex Token (BF) traded down 1.6% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0130 or 0.00000163 BTC.
- MCO (MCO) traded down 3.5% against the dollar and now trades at $3.41 or 0.00042786 BTC.
- IOST (IOST) traded 4.3% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.0044 or 0.00000055 BTC.
- Clipper Coin (CCCX) traded flat against the dollar and now trades at $0.0137 or 0.00000163 BTC.
About Crypto.com Coin
Crypto.com Coin is a token. It was first traded on November 14th, 2019. Crypto.com Coin’s total supply is 100,000,000,000 tokens and its circulating supply is 10,926,940,639 tokens. Crypto.com Coin’s official Twitter account is @cryptocom. The Reddit community for Crypto.com Coin is /r/Crypto_com. Crypto.com Coin’s official message board is blog.crypto.com. Crypto.com Coin’s official website is www.crypto.com/en/chain.
Buying and Selling Crypto.com Coin
Crypto.com Coin can be purchased on these cryptocurrency exchanges: Bithumb, HitBTC, Huobi Korea, IDEX, Bittrex, KuCoin, BiteBTC, CPDAX, Dcoin, OKEx, DDEX, Upbit, CoinTiger, GOPAX, Fatbtc, Indodax, Bibox, ABCC, DigiFinex, BigONE, Huobi Global, OceanEx and Bithumb Global. It is usually not possible to purchase alternative cryptocurrencies such as Crypto.com Coin directly using U.S. dollars. Investors seeking to acquire Crypto.com Coin should first purchase Ethereum or Bitcoin using an exchange that deals in U.S. dollars such as Changelly, GDAX or Coinbase. Investors can then use their newly-acquired Ethereum or Bitcoin to purchase Crypto.com Coin using one of the exchanges listed above.
Receive News & Updates for Crypto.com Coin Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and updates for Crypto.com Coin and related cryptocurrencies with MarketBeat.com's FREE CryptoBeat newsletter.