DeVault (CURRENCY:DVT) traded down 6% against the dollar during the one day period ending at 15:00 PM ET on October 20th. DeVault has a market cap of $30,698.00 and $505.00 worth of DeVault was traded on exchanges in the last day. One DeVault coin can currently be purchased for about $0.0004 or 0.00000005 BTC on popular exchanges including Escodex and SouthXchange. Over the last seven days, DeVault has traded up 19% against the dollar.
Here is how related cryptocurrencies have performed over the last day:
- STASIS EURS (EURS) traded 0.1% lower against the dollar and now trades at $1.10 or 0.00010638 BTC.
- OTOCASH (OTO) traded 5.4% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.46 or 0.00005594 BTC.
- TCASH (TCASH) traded down 13% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0585 or 0.00000716 BTC.
- Ubricoin (UBN) traded 2,429.7% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.0010 or 0.00000009 BTC.
- Titan Coin (TTN) traded 72.6% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.0014 or 0.00000017 BTC.
- CoinUs (CNUS) traded up 32.4% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0027 or 0.00000033 BTC.
- eXPerience Chain (XPC) traded 2% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.0000 or 0.00000000 BTC.
- DEEX (DEEX) traded 1.7% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.0097 or 0.00000119 BTC.
- LHT (LHT) traded 9.7% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.0037 or 0.00000045 BTC.
- EveriToken (EVT) traded down 8.1% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0229 or 0.00000281 BTC.
DeVault is a coin. Its launch date was May 28th, 2019. DeVault’s total supply is 81,664,275 coins and its circulating supply is 75,142,705 coins. The Reddit community for DeVault is /r/devault and the currency’s Github account can be viewed here. The official message board for DeVault is medium.com/@devaultcrypto. The official website for DeVault is www.devault.cc. DeVault’s official Twitter account is @DeVaultCrypto.
Buying and Selling DeVault
DeVault can be bought or sold on these cryptocurrency exchanges: SouthXchange and Escodex. It is usually not presently possible to purchase alternative cryptocurrencies such as DeVault directly using US dollars. Investors seeking to trade DeVault should first purchase Bitcoin or Ethereum using an exchange that deals in US dollars such as GDAX, Gemini or Changelly. Investors can then use their newly-acquired Bitcoin or Ethereum to purchase DeVault using one of the exchanges listed above.
Receive News & Updates for DeVault Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and updates for DeVault and related cryptocurrencies with MarketBeat.com's FREE CryptoBeat newsletter.