MVL (CURRENCY:MVL) traded 2.6% higher against the dollar during the 24 hour period ending at 16:00 PM E.T. on October 20th. During the last seven days, MVL has traded down 6.5% against the dollar. MVL has a market capitalization of $2.31 million and $132,629.00 worth of MVL was traded on exchanges in the last 24 hours. One MVL token can currently be bought for $0.0003 or 0.00000004 BTC on popular exchanges including UEX, CoinBene, IDCM and IDEX.
Here is how related cryptocurrencies have performed during the last 24 hours:
- Huobi Token (HT) traded 0.3% higher against the dollar and now trades at $3.46 or 0.00041848 BTC.
- MEXC Token (MEXC) traded 4.2% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.62 or 0.00007549 BTC.
- Maker (MKR) traded 2.1% higher against the dollar and now trades at $501.72 or 0.06074709 BTC.
- Crypto.com Coin (CRO) traded 1.2% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.0338 or 0.00000409 BTC.
- IOStoken (IOST) traded down 0.3% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0396 or 0.00000526 BTC.
- Karatgold Coin (KBC) traded up 1.2% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0217 or 0.00000263 BTC.
- THETA (THETA) traded down 6.4% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0860 or 0.00001041 BTC.
- BitForex Token (BF) traded up 1.8% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0133 or 0.00000161 BTC.
- MCO (MCO) traded up 3.8% against the dollar and now trades at $3.51 or 0.00042486 BTC.
- IOST (IOST) traded 1.1% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.0044 or 0.00000053 BTC.
MVL is a token. It was first traded on May 31st, 2018. MVL’s total supply is 30,000,000,000 tokens and its circulating supply is 7,654,276,413 tokens. MVL’s official Twitter account is @mvlchain. The official message board for MVL is mvlchain.io/blog. The Reddit community for MVL is /r/MVL and the currency’s Github account can be viewed here. MVL’s official website is mvlchain.io.
MVL Token Trading
MVL can be purchased on the following cryptocurrency exchanges: CoinBene, Cryptology, Cashierest, IDCM, UEX and IDEX. It is usually not presently possible to purchase alternative cryptocurrencies such as MVL directly using U.S. dollars. Investors seeking to acquire MVL should first purchase Bitcoin or Ethereum using an exchange that deals in U.S. dollars such as GDAX, Changelly or Coinbase. Investors can then use their newly-acquired Bitcoin or Ethereum to purchase MVL using one of the aforementioned exchanges.
Receive News & Updates for MVL Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and updates for MVL and related cryptocurrencies with MarketBeat.com's FREE CryptoBeat newsletter.