ShowHand (CURRENCY:HAND) traded up 2.3% against the dollar during the 24 hour period ending at 16:00 PM E.T. on October 20th. One ShowHand token can currently be purchased for approximately $0.0000 or 0.00000000 BTC on major exchanges including HitBTC, Mercatox, IDEX and Hotbit. During the last seven days, ShowHand has traded 1% lower against the dollar. ShowHand has a total market capitalization of $26,418.00 and $15,898.00 worth of ShowHand was traded on exchanges in the last day.
Here’s how similar cryptocurrencies have performed during the last day:
- XRP (XRP) traded 0.4% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.29 or 0.00003543 BTC.
- Tether (USDT) traded down 0.3% against the dollar and now trades at $1.00 or 0.00012164 BTC.
- Binance Coin (BNB) traded up 1.2% against the dollar and now trades at $18.45 or 0.00223398 BTC.
- Bitcoin SV (BSV) traded up 5.8% against the dollar and now trades at $95.44 or 0.01155539 BTC.
- Stellar (XLM) traded 0.2% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.0634 or 0.00000768 BTC.
- TRON (TRX) traded down 0.1% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0155 or 0.00000188 BTC.
- Chainlink (LINK) traded up 2.5% against the dollar and now trades at $2.42 or 0.00029336 BTC.
- COZ (COZ) traded 26.7% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.22 or 0.00004541 BTC.
- NEO (NEO) traded 3.5% higher against the dollar and now trades at $7.37 or 0.00089242 BTC.
- Crypto.com Chain (CRO) traded 0.3% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.0381 or 0.00000379 BTC.
ShowHand’s total supply is 403,000,000,000 tokens and its circulating supply is 61,912,434,418 tokens. The official website for ShowHand is www.showhand.io. ShowHand’s official Twitter account is @showhandio.
ShowHand Token Trading
ShowHand can be traded on the following cryptocurrency exchanges: Mercatox, Hotbit, IDEX, HitBTC and YoBit. It is usually not currently possible to buy alternative cryptocurrencies such as ShowHand directly using U.S. dollars. Investors seeking to trade ShowHand should first buy Bitcoin or Ethereum using an exchange that deals in U.S. dollars such as Gemini, Changelly or GDAX. Investors can then use their newly-acquired Bitcoin or Ethereum to buy ShowHand using one of the exchanges listed above.
Receive News & Updates for ShowHand Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and updates for ShowHand and related cryptocurrencies with MarketBeat.com's FREE CryptoBeat newsletter.