Ardor (CURRENCY:ARDR) traded down 1.6% against the US dollar during the 1 day period ending at 22:00 PM Eastern on October 21st. One Ardor coin can currently be purchased for about $0.0502 or 0.00000610 BTC on major cryptocurrency exchanges including Poloniex, OKEx, Bittrex and LiteBit.eu. Ardor has a total market capitalization of $50.12 million and $2.30 million worth of Ardor was traded on exchanges in the last day. Over the last week, Ardor has traded 8.7% lower against the US dollar.
Here is how other cryptocurrencies have performed over the last day:
- Ontology (ONT) traded 2.6% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.60 or 0.00007294 BTC.
- OmiseGO (OMG) traded 0.5% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.81 or 0.00009872 BTC.
- Wanchain (WAN) traded up 1.7% against the dollar and now trades at $0.20 or 0.00002448 BTC.
- Theta Fuel (TFUEL) traded 2% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.0035 or 0.00000042 BTC.
- Apollo Currency (APL) traded up 8% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0008 or 0.00000010 BTC.
- Mithril (MITH) traded up 4.1% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0128 or 0.00000156 BTC.
- Raiden Network Token (RDN) traded up 0.1% against the dollar and now trades at $0.16 or 0.00001915 BTC.
- Force Protocol (FOR) traded 1.8% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.0291 or 0.00000354 BTC.
- BOX Token (BOX) traded down 14.2% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0415 or 0.00000505 BTC.
- ContentBox (BOX) traded 1.5% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.0040 or 0.00000048 BTC.
Ardor (CRYPTO:ARDR) uses the hashing algorithm. Its launch date was October 13th, 2016. Ardor’s total supply is 998,999,495 coins. Ardor’s official website is www.ardorplatform.org. The official message board for Ardor is nxtforum.org. The Reddit community for Ardor is /r/ardor and the currency’s Github account can be viewed here. Ardor’s official Twitter account is @ArdorPlatform and its Facebook page is accessible here.
Ardor Coin Trading
Ardor can be traded on the following cryptocurrency exchanges: Binance, Bittrex, Poloniex, OKEx, LiteBit.eu, Stocks.Exchange, Upbit and HitBTC. It is usually not presently possible to buy alternative cryptocurrencies such as Ardor directly using U.S. dollars. Investors seeking to acquire Ardor should first buy Ethereum or Bitcoin using an exchange that deals in U.S. dollars such as Coinbase, Gemini or Changelly. Investors can then use their newly-acquired Ethereum or Bitcoin to buy Ardor using one of the aforementioned exchanges.
Receive News & Updates for Ardor Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and updates for Ardor and related cryptocurrencies with MarketBeat.com's FREE CryptoBeat newsletter.