BitTorrent (CURRENCY:BTT) traded 0.1% higher against the U.S. dollar during the 1 day period ending at 22:00 PM E.T. on October 21st. Over the last week, BitTorrent has traded down 5.1% against the U.S. dollar. One BitTorrent token can currently be purchased for $0.0004 or 0.00000005 BTC on major exchanges including UPbit and Binance. BitTorrent has a market cap of $88.64 million and approximately $68.35 million worth of BitTorrent was traded on exchanges in the last 24 hours.
Here’s how similar cryptocurrencies have performed over the last 24 hours:
- XRP (XRP) traded 0.5% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.29 or 0.00003578 BTC.
- Tether (USDT) traded 0.1% higher against the dollar and now trades at $1.01 or 0.00012240 BTC.
- Binance Coin (BNB) traded 0.1% lower against the dollar and now trades at $18.22 or 0.00221716 BTC.
- Bitcoin SV (BSV) traded up 18.8% against the dollar and now trades at $113.10 or 0.01376501 BTC.
- Stellar (XLM) traded 0.8% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.0637 or 0.00000775 BTC.
- TRON (TRX) traded up 0.1% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0155 or 0.00000189 BTC.
- Chainlink (LINK) traded 10.5% higher against the dollar and now trades at $2.75 or 0.00033474 BTC.
- COZ (COZ) traded 26.7% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.22 or 0.00004541 BTC.
- NEO (NEO) traded 2% higher against the dollar and now trades at $7.45 or 0.00090658 BTC.
- Crypto.com Chain (CRO) traded 0.3% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.0381 or 0.00000379 BTC.
BitTorrent Token Profile
BitTorrent was first traded on January 20th, 2019. BitTorrent’s total supply is 990,000,000,000 tokens and its circulating supply is 212,116,500,000 tokens. BitTorrent’s official message board is blog.bittorrent.com. BitTorrent’s official Twitter account is @BitTorrent. BitTorrent’s official website is www.bittorrent.com.
BitTorrent Token Trading
BitTorrent can be bought or sold on these cryptocurrency exchanges: UPbit and Binance. It is usually not possible to buy alternative cryptocurrencies such as BitTorrent directly using US dollars. Investors seeking to trade BitTorrent should first buy Ethereum or Bitcoin using an exchange that deals in US dollars such as Coinbase, GDAX or Gemini. Investors can then use their newly-acquired Ethereum or Bitcoin to buy BitTorrent using one of the aforementioned exchanges.
Receive News & Updates for BitTorrent Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and updates for BitTorrent and related cryptocurrencies with MarketBeat.com's FREE CryptoBeat newsletter.