Caspian (CURRENCY:CSP) traded 9.8% lower against the U.S. dollar during the one day period ending at 23:00 PM ET on October 21st. Caspian has a market cap of $2.34 million and approximately $266,844.00 worth of Caspian was traded on exchanges in the last 24 hours. One Caspian token can now be purchased for approximately $0.0053 or 0.00000064 BTC on major exchanges including KuCoin and IDEX. During the last seven days, Caspian has traded down 5.1% against the U.S. dollar.
Here is how other cryptocurrencies have performed during the last 24 hours:
- Huobi Token (HT) traded 0.5% lower against the dollar and now trades at $3.41 or 0.00041459 BTC.
- MEXC Token (MEXC) traded up 0.1% against the dollar and now trades at $0.63 or 0.00007604 BTC.
- Maker (MKR) traded up 0.9% against the dollar and now trades at $500.45 or 0.06086728 BTC.
- Crypto.com Coin (CRO) traded up 1.3% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0338 or 0.00000411 BTC.
- IOStoken (IOST) traded 0.3% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.0396 or 0.00000526 BTC.
- Karatgold Coin (KBC) traded 1% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.0222 or 0.00000270 BTC.
- THETA (THETA) traded up 1.1% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0866 or 0.00001053 BTC.
- MCO (MCO) traded 3.8% higher against the dollar and now trades at $3.64 or 0.00044220 BTC.
- BitForex Token (BF) traded down 2% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0129 or 0.00000157 BTC.
- IOST (IOST) traded 0.2% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.0044 or 0.00000054 BTC.
CSP is a token. Its genesis date was May 1st, 2018. Caspian’s total supply is 1,000,000,000 tokens and its circulating supply is 443,961,105 tokens. The official message board for Caspian is t.me/Caspian_Tech. Caspian’s official website is caspian.tech. Caspian’s official Twitter account is @Caspian_Tech.
Caspian Token Trading
Caspian can be purchased on the following cryptocurrency exchanges: KuCoin and IDEX. It is usually not possible to buy alternative cryptocurrencies such as Caspian directly using US dollars. Investors seeking to trade Caspian should first buy Ethereum or Bitcoin using an exchange that deals in US dollars such as GDAX, Gemini or Changelly. Investors can then use their newly-acquired Ethereum or Bitcoin to buy Caspian using one of the exchanges listed above.
Receive News & Updates for Caspian Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and updates for Caspian and related cryptocurrencies with MarketBeat.com's FREE CryptoBeat newsletter.