Lisk (CURRENCY:LSK) traded 2.4% lower against the U.S. dollar during the 1-day period ending at 22:00 PM Eastern on October 21st. Lisk has a market capitalization of $92.07 million and approximately $1.70 million worth of Lisk was traded on exchanges in the last day. During the last seven days, Lisk has traded down 6.9% against the U.S. dollar. One Lisk coin can currently be purchased for approximately $0.76 or 0.00009255 BTC on major exchanges including LiteBit.eu, Bitbns, HitBTC and Coindeal.
Here is how related cryptocurrencies have performed during the last day:
- Qtum (QTUM) traded down 0.2% against the dollar and now trades at $1.71 or 0.00020846 BTC.
- Waves (WAVES) traded down 0.6% against the dollar and now trades at $0.81 or 0.00009820 BTC.
- Nxt (NXT) traded up 0.8% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0129 or 0.00000157 BTC.
- BitBay (BAY) traded down 25.7% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0086 or 0.00000105 BTC.
- Blocknet (BLOCK) traded 3.8% higher against the dollar and now trades at $1.17 or 0.00014201 BTC.
- Neblio (NEBL) traded 5.3% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.45 or 0.00005492 BTC.
- BlackCoin (BLK) traded down 1.7% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0680 or 0.00000828 BTC.
- Sentinel Protocol (UPP) traded down 1.7% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0099 or 0.00000120 BTC.
- Global Currency Reserve (GCR) traded 0.3% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.0272 or 0.00000330 BTC.
- WhiteCoin (XWC) traded down 4.5% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0107 or 0.00000131 BTC.
Lisk Coin Profile
Lisk is a distributed proof-of-stake (dPOS) coin that uses the Proof of Stake hashing algorithm. It was first traded on May 24th, 2016. Lisk’s total supply is 136,111,322 coins and its circulating supply is 121,079,171 coins. The official message board for Lisk is forum.lisk.io. The official website for Lisk is lisk.io. The Reddit community for Lisk is /r/lisk and the currency’s Github account can be viewed here. Lisk’s official Twitter account is @LiskHQ and its Facebook page is accessible here.
Lisk Coin Trading
Lisk can be bought or sold on these cryptocurrency exchanges: BitBay, ChaoEX, OKEx, Livecoin, YoBit, Poloniex, Coindeal, Cryptopia, Coinroom, Huobi, Exrates, HitBTC, Bit-Z, Gate.io, COSS, CoinEgg, Bittrex, Upbit, Binance, LiteBit.eu, Coinbe and Bitbns. It is usually not presently possible to buy alternative cryptocurrencies such as Lisk directly using US dollars. Investors seeking to acquire Lisk should first buy Bitcoin or Ethereum using an exchange that deals in US dollars such as Changelly, Gemini or Coinbase. Investors can then use their newly-acquired Bitcoin or Ethereum to buy Lisk using one of the exchanges listed above.
Receive News & Updates for Lisk Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and updates for Lisk and related cryptocurrencies with MarketBeat.com's FREE CryptoBeat newsletter.