NEO (CURRENCY:NEO) traded up 2% against the U.S. dollar during the 24 hour period ending at 22:00 PM E.T. on October 21st. NEO has a market capitalization of $525.42 million and approximately $244.76 million worth of NEO was traded on exchanges in the last day. In the last seven days, NEO has traded 1% lower against the U.S. dollar. One NEO coin can currently be purchased for about $7.45 or 0.00090658 BTC on cryptocurrency exchanges including COSS, Huobi, Upbit and Cryptopia.
Here’s how related cryptocurrencies have performed in the last day:
- XRP (XRP) traded up 0.5% against the dollar and now trades at $0.29 or 0.00003578 BTC.
- Tether (USDT) traded 0.1% higher against the dollar and now trades at $1.01 or 0.00012240 BTC.
- Binance Coin (BNB) traded 0.1% lower against the dollar and now trades at $18.22 or 0.00221716 BTC.
- Bitcoin SV (BSV) traded up 18.8% against the dollar and now trades at $113.10 or 0.01376501 BTC.
- Stellar (XLM) traded up 0.8% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0637 or 0.00000775 BTC.
- TRON (TRX) traded 0.1% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.0155 or 0.00000189 BTC.
- Chainlink (LINK) traded 10.5% higher against the dollar and now trades at $2.75 or 0.00033474 BTC.
- COZ (COZ) traded up 26.7% against the dollar and now trades at $0.22 or 0.00004541 BTC.
- Crypto.com Chain (CRO) traded 0.3% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.0381 or 0.00000379 BTC.
- INO COIN (INO) traded 0.9% lower against the dollar and now trades at $1.83 or 0.00022310 BTC.
NEO Coin Profile
NEO’s total supply is 100,000,000 coins and its circulating supply is 70,538,831 coins. NEO’s official Twitter account is @NEO_Blockchain and its Facebook page is accessible here. NEO’s official website is neo.org. The Reddit community for NEO is /r/NEO and the currency’s Github account can be viewed here.
Buying and Selling NEO
NEO can be purchased on the following cryptocurrency exchanges: Cryptopia, OKEx, Gate.io, Switcheo Network, Koinex, CoinEx, Tidebit, CoinBene, Huobi, Exrates, Livecoin, Upbit, OTCBTC, BCEX, Kucoin, Liquid, Bitinka, DragonEX, Coinnest, LBank, Bitbns, HitBTC, BitForex, Bibox, BigONE, BitMart, CoinEgg, COSS, Allcoin, Binance, Bittrex, Coinsuper, ZB.COM, Ovis, TDAX, Cobinhood, Bitfinex and Coinrail. It is usually not possible to purchase alternative cryptocurrencies such as NEO directly using US dollars. Investors seeking to trade NEO should first purchase Bitcoin or Ethereum using an exchange that deals in US dollars such as GDAX, Coinbase or Changelly. Investors can then use their newly-acquired Bitcoin or Ethereum to purchase NEO using one of the aforementioned exchanges.
Receive News & Updates for NEO Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and updates for NEO and related cryptocurrencies with MarketBeat.com's FREE CryptoBeat newsletter.