Tether (CURRENCY:USDT) traded up 0% against the dollar during the 24 hour period ending at 22:00 PM ET on October 21st. Tether has a market cap of $4.13 billion and approximately $19.43 billion worth of Tether was traded on exchanges in the last 24 hours. One Tether token can currently be purchased for approximately $1.00 or 0.00012214 BTC on major cryptocurrency exchanges including UEX, Kucoin, MBAex and Poloniex. In the last seven days, Tether has traded 0% lower against the dollar.
Here is how other cryptocurrencies have performed in the last 24 hours:
- XRP (XRP) traded up 2.6% against the dollar and now trades at $0.30 or 0.00003648 BTC.
- Binance Coin (BNB) traded 0.3% higher against the dollar and now trades at $18.27 or 0.00222098 BTC.
- Bitcoin SV (BSV) traded up 17.4% against the dollar and now trades at $112.10 or 0.01362849 BTC.
- Stellar (XLM) traded 1.2% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.0640 or 0.00000777 BTC.
- TRON (TRX) traded 1.1% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.0157 or 0.00000190 BTC.
- Chainlink (LINK) traded 9.3% higher against the dollar and now trades at $2.72 or 0.00033090 BTC.
- COZ (COZ) traded up 26.7% against the dollar and now trades at $0.22 or 0.00004541 BTC.
- NEO (NEO) traded up 2.1% against the dollar and now trades at $7.46 or 0.00090672 BTC.
- Crypto.com Chain (CRO) traded down 0.3% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0381 or 0.00000379 BTC.
- INO COIN (INO) traded 0.8% lower against the dollar and now trades at $1.84 or 0.00022328 BTC.
Tether Token Profile
Tether’s launch date was June 10th, 2014. Tether’s total supply is 4,207,771,504 tokens and its circulating supply is 4,108,044,456 tokens. Tether’s official Twitter account is @Tether_to and its Facebook page is accessible here. The official website for Tether is tether.to.
Tether Token Trading
Tether can be traded on these cryptocurrency exchanges: LBank, HitBTC, Sistemkoin, B2BX, BitForex, CoinTiger, MBAex, Coinut, DragonEX, Upbit, Instant Bitex, Kryptono, EXX, C2CX, Huobi, Bitfinex, UEX, ZB.COM, Gate.io, Exmo, ABCC, IDAX, BTC-Alpha, BitMart, Binance, Poloniex, DigiFinex, FCoin, Liqui, Trade By Trade, Iquant, QBTC, CoinBene, Bibox, BtcTurk, Kucoin, TDAX, OOOBTC, Cobinhood, Bittrex, TOPBTC, BigONE, Bit-Z, Kraken, CoinEx, OKEx, ChaoEX and IDCM. It is usually not presently possible to buy alternative cryptocurrencies such as Tether directly using US dollars. Investors seeking to acquire Tether should first buy Bitcoin or Ethereum using an exchange that deals in US dollars such as Coinbase, GDAX or Gemini. Investors can then use their newly-acquired Bitcoin or Ethereum to buy Tether using one of the aforementioned exchanges.
Receive News & Updates for Tether Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and updates for Tether and related cryptocurrencies with MarketBeat.com's FREE CryptoBeat newsletter.