Ubex (CURRENCY:UBEX) traded down 2.8% against the U.S. dollar during the 24 hour period ending at 22:00 PM Eastern on October 21st. In the last week, Ubex has traded down 11.4% against the U.S. dollar. Ubex has a total market capitalization of $1.20 million and approximately $160,768.00 worth of Ubex was traded on exchanges in the last 24 hours. One Ubex token can now be bought for $0.0004 or 0.00000005 BTC on major exchanges including EtherDelta (ForkDelta), Hotbit, BitForex and Bilaxy.
Here is how other cryptocurrencies have performed in the last 24 hours:
- Huobi Token (HT) traded 1% lower against the dollar and now trades at $3.39 or 0.00041304 BTC.
- MEXC Token (MEXC) traded 0.3% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.63 or 0.00007610 BTC.
- Maker (MKR) traded 0.4% higher against the dollar and now trades at $498.91 or 0.06072288 BTC.
- Crypto.com Coin (CRO) traded 1.8% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.0339 or 0.00000413 BTC.
- IOStoken (IOST) traded down 0.3% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0396 or 0.00000526 BTC.
- Paxos Standard (PAX) traded up 0.2% against the dollar and now trades at $1.00 or 0.00012224 BTC.
- Karatgold Coin (KBC) traded 1.3% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.0222 or 0.00000270 BTC.
- THETA (THETA) traded up 0.8% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0865 or 0.00001053 BTC.
- MCO (MCO) traded up 3% against the dollar and now trades at $3.60 or 0.00043872 BTC.
- BitForex Token (BF) traded down 2.5% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0129 or 0.00000157 BTC.
Ubex is a proof-of-stake (PoS) token that uses the ETH Token hashing algorithm. It launched on May 21st, 2018. Ubex’s total supply is 4,000,000,000 tokens and its circulating supply is 3,106,743,730 tokens. Ubex’s official website is www.ubex.com. Ubex’s official message board is medium.com/ubex. Ubex’s official Twitter account is @ubex_ai and its Facebook page is accessible here.
Ubex Token Trading
Ubex can be bought or sold on these cryptocurrency exchanges: Hotbit, LBank, Fatbtc, BitForex, YoBit, EtherDelta (ForkDelta), BTC-Alpha, BitMart, IDEX and Bilaxy. It is usually not presently possible to buy alternative cryptocurrencies such as Ubex directly using US dollars. Investors seeking to trade Ubex should first buy Ethereum or Bitcoin using an exchange that deals in US dollars such as Changelly, Gemini or Coinbase. Investors can then use their newly-acquired Ethereum or Bitcoin to buy Ubex using one of the exchanges listed above.
Receive News & Updates for Ubex Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and updates for Ubex and related cryptocurrencies with MarketBeat.com's FREE CryptoBeat newsletter.