Aeternity (CURRENCY:AE) traded up 1.1% against the dollar during the one day period ending at 0:00 AM Eastern on October 21st. Over the last week, Aeternity has traded 3.2% lower against the dollar. Aeternity has a total market cap of $53.70 million and $44.39 million worth of Aeternity was traded on exchanges in the last 24 hours. One Aeternity token can now be bought for approximately $0.19 or 0.00002266 BTC on major cryptocurrency exchanges including Koinex, Liqui, IDAX and BigONE.
Here is how other cryptocurrencies have performed over the last 24 hours:
- Hshare (HSR) traded 29.9% lower against the dollar and now trades at $2.26 or 0.00034804 BTC.
- VideoCoin (VID) traded 1.5% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.19 or 0.00002368 BTC.
- PeepCoin (PCN) traded 3.5% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.0000 or 0.00000000 BTC.
- EXMR (EXMR) traded up 90.9% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0066 or 0.00000080 BTC.
- ARBITRAGE (ARB) traded flat against the dollar and now trades at $0.0080 or 0.00000099 BTC.
- Harvest Masternode Coin (HC) traded flat against the dollar and now trades at $0.0050 or 0.00000136 BTC.
- NevaCoin (NEVA) traded flat against the dollar and now trades at $0.0044 or 0.00000054 BTC.
- CryptoWorldX Token (CWXT) traded flat against the dollar and now trades at $0.0004 or 0.00000006 BTC.
- Axiom (AXIOM) traded up 1.3% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0042 or 0.00000108 BTC.
Aeternity (CRYPTO:AE) uses the hashing algorithm. Its launch date was December 29th, 2016. Aeternity’s total supply is 333,771,911 tokens and its circulating supply is 287,950,968 tokens. Aeternity’s official Twitter account is @aetrnty and its Facebook page is accessible here. The Reddit community for Aeternity is /r/Aeternity and the currency’s Github account can be viewed here. The official website for Aeternity is www.aeternity.com.
Buying and Selling Aeternity
Aeternity can be purchased on these cryptocurrency exchanges: Radar Relay, OKEx, DragonEX, HitBTC, Gate.io, Koinex, Tokenomy, Crex24, OTCBTC, Kyber Network, Liqui, HADAX, LATOKEN, Mercatox, Bithumb, Zebpay, Binance, ZB.COM, CoinBene, OOOBTC, FCoin, IDAX, BitMart and BigONE. It is usually not currently possible to buy alternative cryptocurrencies such as Aeternity directly using U.S. dollars. Investors seeking to acquire Aeternity should first buy Ethereum or Bitcoin using an exchange that deals in U.S. dollars such as Changelly, Coinbase or Gemini. Investors can then use their newly-acquired Ethereum or Bitcoin to buy Aeternity using one of the exchanges listed above.
Receive News & Updates for Aeternity Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and updates for Aeternity and related cryptocurrencies with MarketBeat.com's FREE CryptoBeat newsletter.