BitGreen (CURRENCY:BITG) traded down 1.3% against the US dollar during the 1-day period ending at 23:00 PM ET on October 22nd. BitGreen has a market capitalization of $1.20 million and approximately $25,653.00 worth of BitGreen was traded on exchanges in the last day. One BitGreen coin can currently be bought for $0.12 or 0.00001522 BTC on major exchanges including CryptoBridge, Sistemkoin, STEX and CoinExchange. In the last week, BitGreen has traded up 3% against the US dollar.
Here’s how other cryptocurrencies have performed in the last day:
- Cardano (ADA) traded down 4.8% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0381 or 0.00000476 BTC.
- Ontology (ONT) traded 4.9% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.57 or 0.00007142 BTC.
- PRIZM (PZM) traded 2.1% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.44 or 0.00005437 BTC.
- Qtum (QTUM) traded 4.1% lower against the dollar and now trades at $1.65 or 0.00020593 BTC.
- OmiseGO (OMG) traded down 5.9% against the dollar and now trades at $0.77 or 0.00009594 BTC.
- Mixin (XIN) traded down 0.8% against the dollar and now trades at $171.69 or 0.02145918 BTC.
- BitShares (BTS) traded down 1.8% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0258 or 0.00000323 BTC.
- Ardor (ARDR) traded 1.1% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.0509 or 0.00000636 BTC.
- WINk (WIN) traded down 4.5% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0001 or 0.00000002 BTC.
- Wanchain (WAN) traded down 4.4% against the dollar and now trades at $0.19 or 0.00002413 BTC.
BITG is a proof-of-stake (PoS) coin that uses the Green Protocol hashing algorithm. Its genesis date was March 23rd, 2018. BitGreen’s total supply is 9,833,081 coins. The Reddit community for BitGreen is /r/btcgreen and the currency’s Github account can be viewed here. BitGreen’s official website is bitg.org. BitGreen’s official Twitter account is @
and its Facebook page is accessible here.
BitGreen Coin Trading
BitGreen can be purchased on these cryptocurrency exchanges: CryptoBridge, STEX, Sistemkoin and CoinExchange. It is usually not currently possible to buy alternative cryptocurrencies such as BitGreen directly using US dollars. Investors seeking to trade BitGreen should first buy Ethereum or Bitcoin using an exchange that deals in US dollars such as Coinbase, GDAX or Gemini. Investors can then use their newly-acquired Ethereum or Bitcoin to buy BitGreen using one of the exchanges listed above.
Receive News & Updates for BitGreen Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and updates for BitGreen and related cryptocurrencies with MarketBeat.com's FREE CryptoBeat newsletter.