BoostCoin (CURRENCY:BOST) traded down 18.3% against the U.S. dollar during the 1-day period ending at 0:00 AM E.T. on October 21st. One BoostCoin coin can now be bought for about $0.0012 or 0.00000015 BTC on cryptocurrency exchanges. In the last week, BoostCoin has traded 21.5% lower against the U.S. dollar. BoostCoin has a market capitalization of $14,638.00 and approximately $9.00 worth of BoostCoin was traded on exchanges in the last day.
Here’s how other cryptocurrencies have performed in the last day:
- Bitcoin Diamond (BCD) traded 0.9% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.46 or 0.00005536 BTC.
- Stratis (STRAT) traded down 0.3% against the dollar and now trades at $0.31 or 0.00003810 BTC.
- NavCoin (NAV) traded up 1.8% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0863 or 0.00001049 BTC.
- Stealth (XST) traded down 10.3% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0923 or 0.00001122 BTC.
- DeepOnion (ONION) traded 10.1% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.16 or 0.00001903 BTC.
- CloakCoin (CLOAK) traded down 9.4% against the dollar and now trades at $0.21 or 0.00002522 BTC.
- Bitcoin Plus (XBC) traded 4.4% higher against the dollar and now trades at $5.47 or 0.00066450 BTC.
- Elite (1337) traded up 9.6% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0000 or 0.00000000 BTC.
- BlitzPredict (XBP) traded 5.7% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.0006 or 0.00000007 BTC.
- Kore (KORE) traded flat against the dollar and now trades at $0.0918 or 0.00000851 BTC.
BoostCoin (BOST) is a PoW/PoS coin that uses the X13 hashing algorithm. Its launch date was May 15th, 2014. BoostCoin’s total supply is 11,855,487 coins. BoostCoin’s official website is myboost.io. BoostCoin’s official Twitter account is @boostcoin and its Facebook page is accessible here.
BoostCoin Coin Trading
BoostCoin can be purchased on the following cryptocurrency exchanges: Crex24. It is usually not currently possible to purchase alternative cryptocurrencies such as BoostCoin directly using U.S. dollars. Investors seeking to acquire BoostCoin should first purchase Ethereum or Bitcoin using an exchange that deals in U.S. dollars such as Changelly, GDAX or Gemini. Investors can then use their newly-acquired Ethereum or Bitcoin to purchase BoostCoin using one of the exchanges listed above.
Receive News & Updates for BoostCoin Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and updates for BoostCoin and related cryptocurrencies with MarketBeat.com's FREE CryptoBeat newsletter.