Dent (CURRENCY:DENT) traded 1.7% higher against the US dollar during the 24 hour period ending at 0:00 AM E.T. on October 21st. Over the last seven days, Dent has traded up 1.5% against the US dollar. One Dent token can currently be purchased for approximately $0.0003 or 0.00000003 BTC on popular exchanges including Coinrail, Bitbns, Kucoin and WazirX. Dent has a market cap of $19.87 million and $278,894.00 worth of Dent was traded on exchanges in the last day.
Here’s how other cryptocurrencies have performed over the last day:
- XRP (XRP) traded up 2.5% against the dollar and now trades at $0.30 or 0.00003634 BTC.
- Tether (USDT) traded 0% lower against the dollar and now trades at $1.00 or 0.00012201 BTC.
- Binance Coin (BNB) traded up 1% against the dollar and now trades at $18.39 or 0.00223408 BTC.
- Bitcoin SV (BSV) traded 16.8% higher against the dollar and now trades at $111.83 or 0.01358812 BTC.
- Stellar (XLM) traded 1.2% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.0639 or 0.00000777 BTC.
- TRON (TRX) traded up 1.3% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0157 or 0.00000191 BTC.
- Chainlink (LINK) traded 9.9% higher against the dollar and now trades at $2.74 or 0.00033312 BTC.
- COZ (COZ) traded up 26.7% against the dollar and now trades at $0.22 or 0.00004541 BTC.
- NEO (NEO) traded 2.4% higher against the dollar and now trades at $7.48 or 0.00090888 BTC.
- Crypto.com Chain (CRO) traded down 0.3% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0381 or 0.00000379 BTC.
Dent Token Profile
Dent launched on July 12th, 2017. Dent’s total supply is 100,000,000,000 tokens and its circulating supply is 75,325,838,994 tokens. Dent’s official Twitter account is @dentcoin and its Facebook page is accessible here. The official website for Dent is www.dentcoin.com. The Reddit community for Dent is /r/dentcoin.
Buying and Selling Dent
Dent can be bought or sold on these cryptocurrency exchanges: BitForex, Cobinhood, LATOKEN, FCoin, Lykke Exchange, Allbit, Liquid, Binance, CoinBene, Coinrail, Bitbns, Kucoin, Fatbtc, OKEx, Radar Relay, IDEX, WazirX, EtherDelta (ForkDelta) and HitBTC. It is usually not presently possible to buy alternative cryptocurrencies such as Dent directly using US dollars. Investors seeking to trade Dent should first buy Ethereum or Bitcoin using an exchange that deals in US dollars such as GDAX, Coinbase or Changelly. Investors can then use their newly-acquired Ethereum or Bitcoin to buy Dent using one of the aforementioned exchanges.
Receive News & Updates for Dent Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and updates for Dent and related cryptocurrencies with MarketBeat.com's FREE CryptoBeat newsletter.