Infinitecoin (CURRENCY:IFC) traded down 3.3% against the dollar during the 1-day period ending at 0:00 AM Eastern on October 21st. Infinitecoin has a market capitalization of $895,250.00 and $3,019.00 worth of Infinitecoin was traded on exchanges in the last day. One Infinitecoin coin can currently be purchased for approximately $0.0000 or 0.00000000 BTC on major cryptocurrency exchanges including QBTC and CoinEgg. In the last seven days, Infinitecoin has traded down 19.5% against the dollar.
Here is how other cryptocurrencies have performed in the last day:
- Footy Cash (XFT) traded up 14.3% against the dollar and now trades at $0.40 or 0.00004315 BTC.
- SmileyCoin (SMLY) traded down 6.4% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0000 or 0.00000000 BTC.
- DNotes (NOTE) traded up 0.7% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0032 or 0.00000039 BTC.
- Creativecoin (CREA) traded up 2% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0224 or 0.00000349 BTC.
- Canada eCoin (CDN) traded up 24.6% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0038 or 0.00000071 BTC.
- Bitmark (BTM) traded flat against the dollar and now trades at $0.0311 or 0.00000818 BTC.
- BunnyCoin (BUN) traded flat against the dollar and now trades at $0.0000 or 0.00000000 BTC.
- Nyancoin (NYAN) traded flat against the dollar and now trades at $0.0006 or 0.00000006 BTC.
- GlobalCoin (GLC) traded flat against the dollar and now trades at $0.0030 or 0.00000040 BTC.
- Bitcoin Scrypt (BTCS) traded up 0.4% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0104 or 0.00000126 BTC.
Infinitecoin (CRYPTO:IFC) is a proof-of-work (PoW) coin that uses the
Scrypt hashing algorithm. It launched on June 5th, 2013. Infinitecoin’s total supply is 90,595,753,019 coins. Infinitecoin’s official website is www.infiniteco.in. Infinitecoin’s official Twitter account is @infinitecoinifc and its Facebook page is accessible here.
Infinitecoin Coin Trading
Infinitecoin can be traded on the following cryptocurrency exchanges: QBTC and CoinEgg. It is usually not possible to buy alternative cryptocurrencies such as Infinitecoin directly using U.S. dollars. Investors seeking to acquire Infinitecoin should first buy Bitcoin or Ethereum using an exchange that deals in U.S. dollars such as Coinbase, Gemini or Changelly. Investors can then use their newly-acquired Bitcoin or Ethereum to buy Infinitecoin using one of the exchanges listed above.
Receive News & Updates for Infinitecoin Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and updates for Infinitecoin and related cryptocurrencies with MarketBeat.com's FREE CryptoBeat newsletter.