Nxt (CURRENCY:NXT) traded down 3% against the U.S. dollar during the 1 day period ending at 23:00 PM Eastern on October 22nd. Nxt has a total market cap of $12.55 million and approximately $617,015.00 worth of Nxt was traded on exchanges in the last 24 hours. One Nxt coin can currently be bought for approximately $0.0126 or 0.00000156 BTC on exchanges including Indodax, Upbit, HitBTC and SouthXchange. In the last week, Nxt has traded down 4.1% against the U.S. dollar.
Here’s how similar cryptocurrencies have performed in the last 24 hours:
- Qtum (QTUM) traded 4.1% lower against the dollar and now trades at $1.65 or 0.00020593 BTC.
- Lisk (LSK) traded down 4.2% against the dollar and now trades at $0.73 or 0.00009138 BTC.
- Waves (WAVES) traded 3.5% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.78 or 0.00009771 BTC.
- Blocknet (BLOCK) traded down 3.8% against the dollar and now trades at $1.11 or 0.00013911 BTC.
- Neblio (NEBL) traded down 3.9% against the dollar and now trades at $0.43 or 0.00005427 BTC.
- BitBay (BAY) traded down 34.9% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0056 or 0.00000070 BTC.
- BlackCoin (BLK) traded 2.2% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.0676 or 0.00000841 BTC.
- Sentinel Protocol (UPP) traded 4.7% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.0094 or 0.00000117 BTC.
- Global Currency Reserve (GCR) traded flat against the dollar and now trades at $0.0272 or 0.00000330 BTC.
- WhiteCoin (XWC) traded 8.5% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.0109 or 0.00000136 BTC.
Nxt (NXT) is a PoS/LPoS coin that uses the Proof of Stake hashing algorithm. It was first traded on November 24th, 2013. Nxt’s total supply is 998,999,942 coins. The Reddit community for Nxt is /r/nxt and the currency’s Github account can be viewed here. Nxt’s official website is nxt.org. Nxt’s official Twitter account is @NxtCommunity and its Facebook page is accessible here. Nxt’s official message board is nxtforum.org.
Nxt Coin Trading
Nxt can be bought or sold on these cryptocurrency exchanges: CoinEgg, HitBTC, C-CEX, Stocks.Exchange, Poloniex, Bittrex, SouthXchange, Livecoin, Indodax, LiteBit.eu, Upbit and OKEx. It is usually not possible to buy alternative cryptocurrencies such as Nxt directly using U.S. dollars. Investors seeking to trade Nxt should first buy Bitcoin or Ethereum using an exchange that deals in U.S. dollars such as GDAX, Changelly or Gemini. Investors can then use their newly-acquired Bitcoin or Ethereum to buy Nxt using one of the aforementioned exchanges.
Receive News & Updates for Nxt Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and updates for Nxt and related cryptocurrencies with MarketBeat.com's FREE CryptoBeat newsletter.