Syscoin (CURRENCY:SYS) traded 15.8% lower against the dollar during the 1 day period ending at 23:00 PM ET on October 22nd. One Syscoin coin can now be bought for about $0.0231 or 0.00000288 BTC on cryptocurrency exchanges including Tux Exchange, YoBit, Bittrex and Trade By Trade. Syscoin has a market capitalization of $13.11 million and approximately $639,295.00 worth of Syscoin was traded on exchanges in the last day. During the last week, Syscoin has traded down 8.4% against the dollar.
Here’s how similar cryptocurrencies have performed during the last day:
- Litecoin (LTC) traded 3.9% lower against the dollar and now trades at $52.95 or 0.00661785 BTC.
- UNUS SED LEO (LEO) traded 0.9% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.99 or 0.00012332 BTC.
- Dogecoin (DOGE) traded 6.5% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.0025 or 0.00000032 BTC.
- Bytom (BTM) traded 3.2% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.0554 or 0.00000693 BTC.
- Verge (XVG) traded 4.1% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.0033 or 0.00000041 BTC.
- NEXT (NET) traded 0.3% lower against the dollar and now trades at $1.01 or 0.00012657 BTC.
- TTC Protocol (TTC) traded 5.3% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.0992 or 0.00001073 BTC.
- Matrix AI Network (MAN) traded up 3% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0686 or 0.00000854 BTC.
- Polymath (POLY) traded 1.6% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.0253 or 0.00000315 BTC.
- Einsteinium (EMC2) traded down 1.3% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0456 or 0.00000567 BTC.
Syscoin (SYS) is a proof-of-work (PoW) coin that uses the Scrypt hashing algorithm. Its launch date was April 27th, 2014. Syscoin’s total supply is 567,255,863 coins. The official website for Syscoin is syscoin.org. The Reddit community for Syscoin is /r/SysCoin and the currency’s Github account can be viewed here. Syscoin’s official Twitter account is @syscoin and its Facebook page is accessible here.
Buying and Selling Syscoin
Syscoin can be bought or sold on these cryptocurrency exchanges: Binance, Bittylicious, YoBit, Upbit, Poloniex, Bittrex, Sistemkoin, Livecoin, Tux Exchange and Trade By Trade. It is usually not possible to purchase alternative cryptocurrencies such as Syscoin directly using US dollars. Investors seeking to acquire Syscoin should first purchase Ethereum or Bitcoin using an exchange that deals in US dollars such as Gemini, Coinbase or GDAX. Investors can then use their newly-acquired Ethereum or Bitcoin to purchase Syscoin using one of the exchanges listed above.
Receive News & Updates for Syscoin Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and updates for Syscoin and related cryptocurrencies with MarketBeat.com's FREE CryptoBeat newsletter.