ZClassic (CURRENCY:ZCL) traded down 0.7% against the dollar during the twenty-four hour period ending at 0:00 AM ET on October 21st. In the last week, ZClassic has traded 5.2% higher against the dollar. ZClassic has a market cap of $1.74 million and $293,903.00 worth of ZClassic was traded on exchanges in the last 24 hours. One ZClassic coin can currently be purchased for $0.24 or 0.00002877 BTC on major cryptocurrency exchanges including Cryptopia, CoinExchange, Trade Satoshi and Bittrex.
Here is how related cryptocurrencies have performed in the last 24 hours:
- Zcash (ZEC) traded up 0.5% against the dollar and now trades at $36.72 or 0.00446215 BTC.
- Bitcoin Gold (BTG) traded 0.6% higher against the dollar and now trades at $7.60 or 0.00092360 BTC.
- Horizen (ZEN) traded 9.9% higher against the dollar and now trades at $4.17 or 0.00050671 BTC.
- CrypticCoin (CRYP) traded 0.7% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.0004 or 0.00000005 BTC.
- Zero (ZER) traded 0.5% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.0969 or 0.00001177 BTC.
- Bitcoin Interest (BCI) traded 4.4% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.0362 or 0.00000440 BTC.
- Bitcoin Private (BTCP) traded down 7.7% against the dollar and now trades at $0.14 or 0.00001667 BTC.
- BitcoinZ (BTCZ) traded down 20.6% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0001 or 0.00000001 BTC.
- Hush (HUSH) traded 2.8% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.0342 or 0.00000416 BTC.
- Bitgem (BTG) traded flat against the dollar and now trades at $2.79 or 0.00034116 BTC.
ZClassic is a proof-of-work (PoW) coin that uses the Equihash hashing algorithm. It launched on November 6th, 2016. ZClassic’s total supply is 7,354,650 coins. ZClassic’s official Twitter account is @zclassiccoin. The Reddit community for ZClassic is /r/ZClassic and the currency’s Github account can be viewed here. ZClassic’s official website is zclassic.org.
Buying and Selling ZClassic
ZClassic can be traded on the following cryptocurrency exchanges: Cryptopia, CoinExchange, Bittrex and Trade Satoshi. It is usually not currently possible to purchase alternative cryptocurrencies such as ZClassic directly using U.S. dollars. Investors seeking to trade ZClassic should first purchase Bitcoin or Ethereum using an exchange that deals in U.S. dollars such as GDAX, Coinbase or Changelly. Investors can then use their newly-acquired Bitcoin or Ethereum to purchase ZClassic using one of the aforementioned exchanges.
Receive News & Updates for ZClassic Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and updates for ZClassic and related cryptocurrencies with MarketBeat.com's FREE CryptoBeat newsletter.