Uquid Coin (CURRENCY:UQC) traded down 2.6% against the dollar during the twenty-four hour period ending at 0:00 AM Eastern on October 22nd. Uquid Coin has a market capitalization of $836,451.00 and approximately $763,314.00 worth of Uquid Coin was traded on exchanges in the last day. Over the last seven days, Uquid Coin has traded 1.8% lower against the dollar. One Uquid Coin token can currently be bought for about $0.0836 or 0.00001047 BTC on major exchanges including IDEX, Livecoin, IDAX and Exrates.
Here is how similar cryptocurrencies have performed over the last day:
- Huobi Token (HT) traded 3.8% lower against the dollar and now trades at $3.29 or 0.00041135 BTC.
- MEXC Token (MEXC) traded 3.1% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.61 or 0.00007581 BTC.
- Maker (MKR) traded 3.5% lower against the dollar and now trades at $479.75 or 0.06000651 BTC.
- Crypto.com Coin (CRO) traded down 1.6% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0332 or 0.00000415 BTC.
- IOStoken (IOST) traded down 0.3% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0396 or 0.00000526 BTC.
- THETA (THETA) traded up 4% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0950 or 0.00001188 BTC.
- Karatgold Coin (KBC) traded 1.7% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.0217 or 0.00000271 BTC.
- MCO (MCO) traded down 0.4% against the dollar and now trades at $3.62 or 0.00045304 BTC.
- BitForex Token (BF) traded down 4.3% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0123 or 0.00000154 BTC.
- Clipper Coin (CCCX) traded flat against the dollar and now trades at $0.0137 or 0.00000163 BTC.
Uquid Coin Profile
UQC is a token. It was first traded on September 8th, 2017. Uquid Coin’s total supply is 40,000,000 tokens and its circulating supply is 10,000,000 tokens. The official message board for Uquid Coin is medium.com/@uquidcoin. Uquid Coin’s official Twitter account is @UquidC and its Facebook page is accessible here. The official website for Uquid Coin is uquidcoin.com.
Uquid Coin Token Trading
Uquid Coin can be bought or sold on these cryptocurrency exchanges: Exrates, Livecoin, CoinExchange, IDEX, IDAX, OOOBTC and TOPBTC. It is usually not presently possible to buy alternative cryptocurrencies such as Uquid Coin directly using U.S. dollars. Investors seeking to trade Uquid Coin should first buy Bitcoin or Ethereum using an exchange that deals in U.S. dollars such as Gemini, Coinbase or Changelly. Investors can then use their newly-acquired Bitcoin or Ethereum to buy Uquid Coin using one of the aforementioned exchanges.
Receive News & Updates for Uquid Coin Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and updates for Uquid Coin and related cryptocurrencies with MarketBeat.com's FREE CryptoBeat newsletter.