UralsCoin (CURRENCY:URALS) traded down 1.1% against the U.S. dollar during the 24 hour period ending at 0:00 AM E.T. on October 22nd. One UralsCoin coin can currently be bought for $0.0002 or 0.00000003 BTC on popular cryptocurrency exchanges including Cryptohub and Crex24. Over the last seven days, UralsCoin has traded down 7.2% against the U.S. dollar. UralsCoin has a total market capitalization of $3,695.00 and $1.00 worth of UralsCoin was traded on exchanges in the last day.
Here is how other cryptocurrencies have performed over the last day:
- Solaris (XLR) traded down 14.4% against the dollar and now trades at $0.20 or 0.00002450 BTC.
- Bitcoin Incognito (XBI) traded down 20.3% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0182 or 0.00000228 BTC.
- GenesisX (XGS) traded up 1.6% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0070 or 0.00000087 BTC.
- Xuez (XUEZ) traded 0.9% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.0069 or 0.00000086 BTC.
- Elliot Coin (ELLI) traded up 0.7% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0002 or 0.00000002 BTC.
UralsCoin Coin Profile
UralsCoin is a proof-of-work (PoW) coin that uses the XEVAN hashing algorithm. Its launch date was November 7th, 2017. UralsCoin’s total supply is 14,921,278 coins. The official website for UralsCoin is www.uralscoin.info. UralsCoin’s official Twitter account is @Uralscoin and its Facebook page is accessible here.
UralsCoin Coin Trading
UralsCoin can be bought or sold on the following cryptocurrency exchanges: Cryptohub and Crex24. It is usually not currently possible to purchase alternative cryptocurrencies such as UralsCoin directly using U.S. dollars. Investors seeking to acquire UralsCoin should first purchase Ethereum or Bitcoin using an exchange that deals in U.S. dollars such as Changelly, Coinbase or Gemini. Investors can then use their newly-acquired Ethereum or Bitcoin to purchase UralsCoin using one of the exchanges listed above.
Receive News & Updates for UralsCoin Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and updates for UralsCoin and related cryptocurrencies with MarketBeat.com's FREE CryptoBeat newsletter.