FLO (CURRENCY:FLO) traded 12.2% lower against the U.S. dollar during the 24-hour period ending at 0:00 AM E.T. on October 23rd. FLO has a market capitalization of $5.02 million and $17,516.00 worth of FLO was traded on exchanges in the last day. Over the last week, FLO has traded down 18.7% against the U.S. dollar. One FLO coin can currently be purchased for about $0.0330 or 0.00000441 BTC on exchanges.
Here’s how similar cryptocurrencies have performed over the last day:
- BOScoin (BOS) traded 1.2% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.0055 or 0.00000073 BTC.
- Metrix Coin (MRX) traded down 7% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0001 or 0.00000002 BTC.
- Nasdacoin (NSD) traded up 11.6% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0891 or 0.00001194 BTC.
- Beetle Coin (BEET) traded up 10.1% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0066 or 0.00000089 BTC.
- Quasarcoin (QAC) traded 63.7% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.0074 or 0.00000100 BTC.
- Cashbery Coin (CBC) traded down 2.1% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0137 or 0.00000184 BTC.
- Actinium (ACM) traded down 8.6% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0565 or 0.00000759 BTC.
- Shard (SHARD) traded down 3.5% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0160 or 0.00000215 BTC.
- ZeusCrowdfunding (ZEUS) traded down 93% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0000 or 0.00000000 BTC.
- CREDIT (CREDIT) traded 8.3% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.0000 or 0.00000000 BTC.
FLO Coin Profile
FLO is a proof-of-work (PoW) coin that uses the
hashing algorithm. It launched on July 17th, 2013. FLO’s total supply is 152,351,008 coins. The official website for FLO is flo.cash. FLO’s official Twitter account is @FLOblockchain and its Facebook page is accessible here. The Reddit community for FLO is /r/floblockchain and the currency’s Github account can be viewed here.
Buying and Selling FLO
FLO can be purchased on the following cryptocurrency exchanges: Bittrex. It is usually not currently possible to purchase alternative cryptocurrencies such as FLO directly using U.S. dollars. Investors seeking to trade FLO should first purchase Bitcoin or Ethereum using an exchange that deals in U.S. dollars such as GDAX, Changelly or Coinbase. Investors can then use their newly-acquired Bitcoin or Ethereum to purchase FLO using one of the aforementioned exchanges.
Receive News & Updates for FLO Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and updates for FLO and related cryptocurrencies with MarketBeat.com's FREE CryptoBeat newsletter.