ADAMANT Messenger (CURRENCY:ADM) traded 7.4% lower against the dollar during the one day period ending at 18:00 PM E.T. on November 10th. Over the last seven days, ADAMANT Messenger has traded up 20.5% against the dollar. One ADAMANT Messenger coin can now be purchased for about $0.0109 or 0.00000121 BTC on exchanges including Bit-Z, BiteBTC and IDCM. ADAMANT Messenger has a total market cap of $905,760.00 and $160.00 worth of ADAMANT Messenger was traded on exchanges in the last 24 hours.
Here is how other cryptocurrencies have performed over the last 24 hours:
- EOS (EOS) traded 3.2% higher against the dollar and now trades at $3.60 or 0.00039602 BTC.
- Ark (ARK) traded down 1.3% against the dollar and now trades at $0.22 or 0.00002388 BTC.
- Credits (CS) traded 0.8% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.0861 or 0.00000949 BTC.
- Lamden (TAU) traded 11.9% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.0112 or 0.00000123 BTC.
- SelfSell (SSC) traded 7.1% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.0029 or 0.00000032 BTC.
- Oxycoin (OXY) traded up 1.3% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0001 or 0.00000001 BTC.
- BitWhite (BTW) traded up 15.9% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0012 or 0.00000013 BTC.
- Local World Forwarders (LWF) traded flat against the dollar and now trades at $0.0003 or 0.00000008 BTC.
- ALAX (ALX) traded flat against the dollar and now trades at $0.0009 or 0.00000010 BTC.
- DasCoin (DASC) traded 2.4% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.0161 or 0.00000201 BTC.
ADAMANT Messenger Profile
ADAMANT Messenger (CRYPTO:ADM) is a distributed proof-of-stake (dPOS) coin that uses the DPoS hashing algorithm. It launched on January 1st, 2018. ADAMANT Messenger’s total supply is 102,958,460 coins and its circulating supply is 82,816,450 coins. ADAMANT Messenger’s official Twitter account is @
and its Facebook page is accessible here. The official website for ADAMANT Messenger is adamant.im.
Buying and Selling ADAMANT Messenger
ADAMANT Messenger can be bought or sold on these cryptocurrency exchanges: BiteBTC, IDCM and Bit-Z. It is usually not possible to buy alternative cryptocurrencies such as ADAMANT Messenger directly using US dollars. Investors seeking to acquire ADAMANT Messenger should first buy Bitcoin or Ethereum using an exchange that deals in US dollars such as Changelly, Gemini or GDAX. Investors can then use their newly-acquired Bitcoin or Ethereum to buy ADAMANT Messenger using one of the exchanges listed above.
Receive News & Updates for ADAMANT Messenger Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and updates for ADAMANT Messenger and related cryptocurrencies with MarketBeat.com's FREE CryptoBeat newsletter.