AdEx (CURRENCY:ADX) traded down 0.8% against the U.S. dollar during the 24 hour period ending at 22:00 PM E.T. on November 10th. AdEx has a market capitalization of $6.54 million and approximately $376,347.00 worth of AdEx was traded on exchanges in the last day. In the last seven days, AdEx has traded 1.8% lower against the U.S. dollar. One AdEx token can currently be purchased for about $0.0816 or 0.00000900 BTC on cryptocurrency exchanges including Gatecoin, HitBTC, Kyber Network and Binance.
Here’s how related cryptocurrencies have performed in the last day:
- XRP (XRP) traded up 0.6% against the dollar and now trades at $0.28 or 0.00003098 BTC.
- Tether (USDT) traded 0.2% lower against the dollar and now trades at $1.00 or 0.00011061 BTC.
- Binance Coin (BNB) traded 3.4% higher against the dollar and now trades at $20.59 or 0.00226968 BTC.
- Bitcoin SV (BSV) traded 4.3% higher against the dollar and now trades at $135.88 or 0.01498034 BTC.
- Stellar (XLM) traded up 5.8% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0787 or 0.00000867 BTC.
- TRON (TRX) traded up 1.4% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0193 or 0.00000213 BTC.
- Chainlink (LINK) traded down 1.7% against the dollar and now trades at $2.76 or 0.00030399 BTC.
- NEO (NEO) traded 3.9% higher against the dollar and now trades at $11.09 or 0.00122301 BTC.
- COZ (COZ) traded 26.7% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.22 or 0.00004541 BTC.
- Crypto.com Chain (CRO) traded 0.3% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.0381 or 0.00000379 BTC.
AdEx’s launch date was May 30th, 2017. AdEx’s total supply is 100,000,000 tokens and its circulating supply is 80,071,949 tokens. The Reddit community for AdEx is /r/AdEx and the currency’s Github account can be viewed here. AdEx’s official Twitter account is @AdEx_Network and its Facebook page is accessible here. The official website for AdEx is www.adex.network.
AdEx Token Trading
AdEx can be bought or sold on these cryptocurrency exchanges: Gatecoin, Kyber Network, HitBTC, EtherDelta (ForkDelta), Liqui, IDEX, Upbit, Huobi, Bittrex and Binance. It is usually not possible to purchase alternative cryptocurrencies such as AdEx directly using US dollars. Investors seeking to trade AdEx should first purchase Ethereum or Bitcoin using an exchange that deals in US dollars such as Coinbase, GDAX or Changelly. Investors can then use their newly-acquired Ethereum or Bitcoin to purchase AdEx using one of the exchanges listed above.
Receive News & Updates for AdEx Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and updates for AdEx and related cryptocurrencies with MarketBeat.com's FREE CryptoBeat newsletter.