ALLUVA (CURRENCY:ALV) traded up 2.8% against the dollar during the 24-hour period ending at 18:00 PM ET on November 10th. One ALLUVA token can currently be bought for $0.0114 or 0.00000125 BTC on cryptocurrency exchanges including Bilaxy and IDCM. Over the last seven days, ALLUVA has traded up 9.3% against the dollar. ALLUVA has a total market capitalization of $97,021.00 and $4.00 worth of ALLUVA was traded on exchanges in the last day.
Here is how other cryptocurrencies have performed over the last day:
- XRP (XRP) traded 0.7% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.28 or 0.00003094 BTC.
- Tether (USDT) traded 0.1% higher against the dollar and now trades at $1.00 or 0.00011028 BTC.
- Binance Coin (BNB) traded 3.7% higher against the dollar and now trades at $20.49 or 0.00225371 BTC.
- Bitcoin SV (BSV) traded 4.6% higher against the dollar and now trades at $135.07 or 0.01485951 BTC.
- Stellar (XLM) traded up 9% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0793 or 0.00000872 BTC.
- TRON (TRX) traded up 2.9% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0195 or 0.00000214 BTC.
- Chainlink (LINK) traded down 0.8% against the dollar and now trades at $2.79 or 0.00030666 BTC.
- NEO (NEO) traded up 4.4% against the dollar and now trades at $11.12 or 0.00122300 BTC.
- COZ (COZ) traded up 26.7% against the dollar and now trades at $0.22 or 0.00004541 BTC.
- Crypto.com Chain (CRO) traded 0.3% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.0381 or 0.00000379 BTC.
ALLUVA Token Profile
ALLUVA’s total supply is 3,000,000,000 tokens and its circulating supply is 8,502,624 tokens. The official message board for ALLUVA is medium.com/@alluva. The official website for ALLUVA is alluva.com. ALLUVA’s official Twitter account is @alluva.
Buying and Selling ALLUVA
ALLUVA can be purchased on the following cryptocurrency exchanges: IDCM and Bilaxy. It is usually not currently possible to buy alternative cryptocurrencies such as ALLUVA directly using US dollars. Investors seeking to acquire ALLUVA should first buy Ethereum or Bitcoin using an exchange that deals in US dollars such as Gemini, Coinbase or Changelly. Investors can then use their newly-acquired Ethereum or Bitcoin to buy ALLUVA using one of the aforementioned exchanges.
Receive News & Updates for ALLUVA Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and updates for ALLUVA and related cryptocurrencies with MarketBeat.com's FREE CryptoBeat newsletter.