APIS (CURRENCY:APIS) traded up 3% against the US dollar during the 1 day period ending at 19:00 PM ET on November 10th. One APIS token can now be bought for approximately $0.0004 or 0.00000004 BTC on popular exchanges including IDAX, Bit-Z and IDEX. Over the last seven days, APIS has traded 7.1% lower against the US dollar. APIS has a market cap of $3.40 million and $4,204.00 worth of APIS was traded on exchanges in the last 24 hours.
Here’s how related cryptocurrencies have performed over the last 24 hours:
- Grin (GRIN) traded up 0.5% against the dollar and now trades at $1.19 or 0.00013192 BTC.
- Ripio Credit Network (RCN) traded up 6.3% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0485 or 0.00000536 BTC.
- MOAC (MOAC) traded down 0.2% against the dollar and now trades at $0.39 or 0.00004273 BTC.
- Elastic (XEL) traded 2.1% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.0793 or 0.00001240 BTC.
- Pigeoncoin (PGN) traded up 0.4% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0010 or 0.00000011 BTC.
- Indicoin (INDI) traded 6.5% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.0055 or 0.00000140 BTC.
- Bismuth (BIS) traded down 3.1% against the dollar and now trades at $0.13 or 0.00001488 BTC.
- MARK.SPACE (MRK) traded 13.4% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.0015 or 0.00000017 BTC.
- XEL (XEL) traded up 17.2% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0118 or 0.00000130 BTC.
- Golos (GOLOS) traded down 1% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0029 or 0.00000032 BTC.
APIS Token Profile
APIS (APIS) uses the hashing algorithm. Its genesis date was March 4th, 2018. APIS’s total supply is 9,520,000,000 tokens and its circulating supply is 8,962,097,230 tokens. The official website for APIS is apisplatform.io. APIS’s official message board is medium.com/apisplatform. APIS’s official Twitter account is @Apis11Official.
APIS Token Trading
APIS can be traded on these cryptocurrency exchanges: Bit-Z, IDAX and IDEX. It is usually not possible to purchase alternative cryptocurrencies such as APIS directly using US dollars. Investors seeking to acquire APIS should first purchase Ethereum or Bitcoin using an exchange that deals in US dollars such as Changelly, Gemini or Coinbase. Investors can then use their newly-acquired Ethereum or Bitcoin to purchase APIS using one of the aforementioned exchanges.
Receive News & Updates for APIS Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and updates for APIS and related cryptocurrencies with MarketBeat.com's FREE CryptoBeat newsletter.