Aragon (CURRENCY:ANT) traded up 3.4% against the dollar during the twenty-four hour period ending at 22:00 PM ET on November 10th. Aragon has a total market cap of $23.05 million and approximately $9,383.00 worth of Aragon was traded on exchanges in the last day. One Aragon token can now be bought for about $0.76 or 0.00008388 BTC on popular cryptocurrency exchanges including Bittrex, AirSwap, Upbit and GOPAX. In the last seven days, Aragon has traded 3.8% lower against the dollar.
Here’s how related cryptocurrencies have performed in the last day:
- XRP (XRP) traded up 0.6% against the dollar and now trades at $0.28 or 0.00003098 BTC.
- Tether (USDT) traded 0.2% lower against the dollar and now trades at $1.00 or 0.00011061 BTC.
- Binance Coin (BNB) traded 3.4% higher against the dollar and now trades at $20.59 or 0.00226968 BTC.
- Bitcoin SV (BSV) traded 4.3% higher against the dollar and now trades at $135.88 or 0.01498034 BTC.
- Stellar (XLM) traded up 5.8% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0787 or 0.00000867 BTC.
- TRON (TRX) traded 1.4% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.0193 or 0.00000213 BTC.
- Chainlink (LINK) traded down 1.7% against the dollar and now trades at $2.76 or 0.00030399 BTC.
- NEO (NEO) traded 3.9% higher against the dollar and now trades at $11.09 or 0.00122301 BTC.
- COZ (COZ) traded 26.7% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.22 or 0.00004541 BTC.
- Crypto.com Chain (CRO) traded down 0.3% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0381 or 0.00000379 BTC.
Aragon Token Profile
Aragon’s launch date was May 5th, 2017. Aragon’s total supply is 39,609,524 tokens and its circulating supply is 30,275,047 tokens. Aragon’s official message board is blog.aragon.one. Aragon’s official website is aragon.one. Aragon’s official Twitter account is @AragonProject.
Aragon Token Trading
Aragon can be traded on these cryptocurrency exchanges: AirSwap, IDEX, Bittrex, Liqui, GOPAX, HitBTC, Bitfinex and Upbit. It is usually not presently possible to buy alternative cryptocurrencies such as Aragon directly using U.S. dollars. Investors seeking to acquire Aragon should first buy Ethereum or Bitcoin using an exchange that deals in U.S. dollars such as Coinbase, GDAX or Changelly. Investors can then use their newly-acquired Ethereum or Bitcoin to buy Aragon using one of the exchanges listed above.
Receive News & Updates for Aragon Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and updates for Aragon and related cryptocurrencies with MarketBeat.com's FREE CryptoBeat newsletter.