BitTube (CURRENCY:TUBE) traded 2.1% higher against the dollar during the 24 hour period ending at 19:00 PM Eastern on November 10th. One BitTube coin can currently be purchased for about $0.0102 or 0.00000112 BTC on exchanges including TradeOgre, Bittrex, Livecoin and Upbit. Over the last week, BitTube has traded up 0.8% against the dollar. BitTube has a total market capitalization of $2.15 million and $7,090.00 worth of BitTube was traded on exchanges in the last day.
Here is how related cryptocurrencies have performed over the last day:
- Monero (XMR) traded 3.2% higher against the dollar and now trades at $64.07 or 0.00705276 BTC.
- Bytecoin (BCN) traded 0.5% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.0004 or 0.00000005 BTC.
- Monero Classic (XMC) traded down 0.2% against the dollar and now trades at $0.35 or 0.00003825 BTC.
- DigitalNote (XDN) traded down 6.3% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0005 or 0.00000006 BTC.
- Aeon (AEON) traded up 3.1% against the dollar and now trades at $0.24 or 0.00002643 BTC.
- Boolberry (BBR) traded 2.8% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.16 or 0.00001772 BTC.
- Stellite (XTL) traded up 3.2% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0002 or 0.00000004 BTC.
- BitNewChain (BTN) traded 52.1% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.0073 or 0.00000080 BTC.
- Digital Insurance Token (DIT) traded up 2.6% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0028 or 0.00000031 BTC.
- Karbo (KRB) traded 4.5% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.0617 or 0.00000682 BTC.
BitTube Coin Profile
BitTube (CRYPTO:TUBE) is a proof-of-work (PoW) coin that uses the CryptoNight hashing algorithm. It launched on January 31st, 2018. BitTube’s total supply is 211,653,149 coins. BitTube’s official website is coin.bit.tube . BitTube’s official Twitter account is @BitTubeApp. The Reddit community for BitTube is /r/ipbcoin.
BitTube Coin Trading
BitTube can be purchased on these cryptocurrency exchanges: Upbit, Livecoin, Bittrex and TradeOgre. It is usually not currently possible to buy alternative cryptocurrencies such as BitTube directly using U.S. dollars. Investors seeking to trade BitTube should first buy Bitcoin or Ethereum using an exchange that deals in U.S. dollars such as Changelly, Gemini or Coinbase. Investors can then use their newly-acquired Bitcoin or Ethereum to buy BitTube using one of the exchanges listed above.
Receive News & Updates for BitTube Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and updates for BitTube and related cryptocurrencies with MarketBeat.com's FREE CryptoBeat newsletter.