MonaCoin (CURRENCY:MONA) traded up 1.1% against the U.S. dollar during the one day period ending at 18:00 PM E.T. on November 10th. In the last week, MonaCoin has traded 1.2% lower against the U.S. dollar. MonaCoin has a total market capitalization of $71.97 million and approximately $512,607.00 worth of MonaCoin was traded on exchanges in the last day. One MonaCoin coin can now be bought for approximately $1.09 or 0.00012051 BTC on major cryptocurrency exchanges including Bleutrade, CryptoBridge, Upbit and Bittrex.
Here is how similar cryptocurrencies have performed in the last day:
- Bitcoin (BTC) traded up 3.1% against the dollar and now trades at $9,088.60 or 1.00000000 BTC.
- Ethereum (ETH) traded 2.6% higher against the dollar and now trades at $189.90 or 0.02090260 BTC.
- Bitcoin Cash (BCH) traded 4.2% higher against the dollar and now trades at $294.56 or 0.03242282 BTC.
- Litecoin (LTC) traded up 3.3% against the dollar and now trades at $64.02 or 0.00704684 BTC.
- Monero (XMR) traded up 3.2% against the dollar and now trades at $64.07 or 0.00705276 BTC.
- UNUS SED LEO (LEO) traded 1.5% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.99 or 0.00010926 BTC.
- Ethereum Classic (ETC) traded 2.2% higher against the dollar and now trades at $5.07 or 0.00055780 BTC.
- Dogecoin (DOGE) traded 2.7% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.0028 or 0.00000031 BTC.
- Zcash (ZEC) traded up 2.7% against the dollar and now trades at $37.75 or 0.00415529 BTC.
- Paxos Standard (PAX) traded 0.2% higher against the dollar and now trades at $1.00 or 0.00011052 BTC.
MonaCoin Coin Profile
MONA is a proof-of-work (PoW) coin that uses the Lyra2RE hashing algorithm. Its launch date was January 1st, 2014. MonaCoin’s total supply is 65,729,675 coins. MonaCoin’s official Twitter account is @_monappy_ and its Facebook page is accessible here. The official website for MonaCoin is monacoin.org. The Reddit community for MonaCoin is /r/monacoin and the currency’s Github account can be viewed here.
Buying and Selling MonaCoin
MonaCoin can be purchased on these cryptocurrency exchanges: Livecoin, Bleutrade, Zaif, Fisco, QBTC, CryptoBridge, Bittrex, Upbit and Bitbank. It is usually not possible to buy alternative cryptocurrencies such as MonaCoin directly using US dollars. Investors seeking to acquire MonaCoin should first buy Ethereum or Bitcoin using an exchange that deals in US dollars such as Changelly, GDAX or Coinbase. Investors can then use their newly-acquired Ethereum or Bitcoin to buy MonaCoin using one of the aforementioned exchanges.
Receive News & Updates for MonaCoin Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and updates for MonaCoin and related cryptocurrencies with MarketBeat.com's FREE CryptoBeat newsletter.