Nano (CURRENCY:NANO) traded 7.8% higher against the U.S. dollar during the 24-hour period ending at 20:00 PM Eastern on November 10th. One Nano coin can currently be purchased for approximately $1.05 or 0.00011532 BTC on major cryptocurrency exchanges including RightBTC, Gate.io, Coindeal and HitBTC. During the last week, Nano has traded up 22.9% against the U.S. dollar. Nano has a total market capitalization of $139.30 million and approximately $5.34 million worth of Nano was traded on exchanges in the last day.
Here is how other cryptocurrencies have performed during the last day:
- Bitcoin (BTC) traded 2.8% higher against the dollar and now trades at $9,064.39 or 1.00000000 BTC.
- Ethereum (ETH) traded up 2.6% against the dollar and now trades at $189.89 or 0.02094761 BTC.
- Bitcoin Cash (BCH) traded up 5.2% against the dollar and now trades at $297.01 or 0.03276374 BTC.
- Litecoin (LTC) traded up 3.5% against the dollar and now trades at $64.15 or 0.00707636 BTC.
- Monero (XMR) traded 3.3% higher against the dollar and now trades at $64.19 or 0.00708111 BTC.
- UNUS SED LEO (LEO) traded up 1.5% against the dollar and now trades at $0.99 or 0.00010951 BTC.
- Ethereum Classic (ETC) traded 2.1% higher against the dollar and now trades at $5.07 or 0.00055902 BTC.
- Dogecoin (DOGE) traded up 1.6% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0028 or 0.00000030 BTC.
- Zcash (ZEC) traded 2.7% higher against the dollar and now trades at $37.82 or 0.00417214 BTC.
- Paxos Standard (PAX) traded up 0.3% against the dollar and now trades at $1.01 or 0.00011109 BTC.
Nano Coin Profile
NANO is a proof-of-work (PoW) coin that uses the Blake2b hashing algorithm. It was first traded on February 29th, 2016. Nano’s total supply is 133,248,297 coins. Nano’s official website is nano.org/en. Nano’s official Twitter account is @raiblocks and its Facebook page is accessible here. The Reddit community for Nano is /r/raiblocks and the currency’s Github account can be viewed here. Nano’s official message board is forum.raiblocks.net.
Nano Coin Trading
Nano can be traded on these cryptocurrency exchanges: Mercatox, OKEx, Bitinka, Bit-Z, HitBTC, Gate.io, Koinex, Coindeal, Kucoin, RightBTC, CoinEx, Nanex, Binance and CoinFalcon. It is usually not possible to purchase alternative cryptocurrencies such as Nano directly using US dollars. Investors seeking to acquire Nano should first purchase Bitcoin or Ethereum using an exchange that deals in US dollars such as GDAX, Coinbase or Changelly. Investors can then use their newly-acquired Bitcoin or Ethereum to purchase Nano using one of the exchanges listed above.
Receive News & Updates for Nano Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and updates for Nano and related cryptocurrencies with MarketBeat.com's FREE CryptoBeat newsletter.