OST (CURRENCY:OST) traded 1.6% higher against the U.S. dollar during the 24 hour period ending at 18:00 PM E.T. on November 10th. OST has a total market cap of $7.70 million and $102,830.00 worth of OST was traded on exchanges in the last day. One OST token can now be purchased for $0.0113 or 0.00000124 BTC on popular exchanges including Coinsuper, Upbit, Huobi and Gate.io. During the last week, OST has traded 9.1% lower against the U.S. dollar.
Here’s how other cryptocurrencies have performed during the last day:
- XRP (XRP) traded up 0.7% against the dollar and now trades at $0.28 or 0.00003094 BTC.
- Tether (USDT) traded up 0.1% against the dollar and now trades at $1.00 or 0.00011028 BTC.
- Binance Coin (BNB) traded 3.7% higher against the dollar and now trades at $20.49 or 0.00225371 BTC.
- Bitcoin SV (BSV) traded up 4.6% against the dollar and now trades at $135.07 or 0.01485951 BTC.
- Stellar (XLM) traded up 9% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0793 or 0.00000872 BTC.
- TRON (TRX) traded up 2.9% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0195 or 0.00000214 BTC.
- Chainlink (LINK) traded down 0.8% against the dollar and now trades at $2.79 or 0.00030666 BTC.
- NEO (NEO) traded up 4.4% against the dollar and now trades at $11.12 or 0.00122300 BTC.
- COZ (COZ) traded 26.7% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.22 or 0.00004541 BTC.
- Crypto.com Chain (CRO) traded down 0.3% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0381 or 0.00000379 BTC.
OST Token Profile
OST launched on October 13th, 2017. OST’s total supply is 800,000,000 tokens and its circulating supply is 681,403,663 tokens. The official message board for OST is medium.com/OSTdotcom. The Reddit community for OST is /r/OSTdotcom and the currency’s Github account can be viewed here. OST’s official Twitter account is @TheSimpleToken. The official website for OST is ost.com.
Buying and Selling OST
OST can be bought or sold on the following cryptocurrency exchanges: Huobi, Upbit, Gate.io, OKEx, Coinsuper, Binance and IDCM. It is usually not possible to buy alternative cryptocurrencies such as OST directly using U.S. dollars. Investors seeking to trade OST should first buy Ethereum or Bitcoin using an exchange that deals in U.S. dollars such as Coinbase, Gemini or Changelly. Investors can then use their newly-acquired Ethereum or Bitcoin to buy OST using one of the exchanges listed above.
Receive News & Updates for OST Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and updates for OST and related cryptocurrencies with MarketBeat.com's FREE CryptoBeat newsletter.