Storj (CURRENCY:STORJ) traded up 2.4% against the US dollar during the one day period ending at 20:00 PM Eastern on November 10th. During the last week, Storj has traded 2% lower against the US dollar. Storj has a market cap of $19.37 million and $2.88 million worth of Storj was traded on exchanges in the last 24 hours. One Storj token can currently be purchased for approximately $0.14 or 0.00001575 BTC on exchanges including CoinTiger, Liqui, Gate.io and Binance.
Here’s how similar cryptocurrencies have performed during the last 24 hours:
- XRP (XRP) traded 0.2% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.28 or 0.00003094 BTC.
- Tether (USDT) traded 0% higher against the dollar and now trades at $1.00 or 0.00011066 BTC.
- Binance Coin (BNB) traded 3.5% higher against the dollar and now trades at $20.57 or 0.00226923 BTC.
- Bitcoin SV (BSV) traded up 4.8% against the dollar and now trades at $136.25 or 0.01503045 BTC.
- Stellar (XLM) traded up 6.4% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0781 or 0.00000861 BTC.
- TRON (TRX) traded 2.1% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.0194 or 0.00000214 BTC.
- Chainlink (LINK) traded 1.1% lower against the dollar and now trades at $2.77 or 0.00030527 BTC.
- NEO (NEO) traded 3.5% higher against the dollar and now trades at $11.05 or 0.00121930 BTC.
- COZ (COZ) traded 26.7% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.22 or 0.00004541 BTC.
- Crypto.com Chain (CRO) traded down 0.3% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0381 or 0.00000379 BTC.
Storj Token Profile
Storj’s launch date was July 19th, 2017. Storj’s total supply is 424,999,998 tokens and its circulating supply is 135,787,439 tokens. The Reddit community for Storj is /r/storj and the currency’s Github account can be viewed here. The official website for Storj is storj.io. Storj’s official message board is community.storj.io. Storj’s official Twitter account is @storjproject and its Facebook page is accessible here.
Storj Token Trading
Storj can be bought or sold on the following cryptocurrency exchanges: Huobi, Liqui, Liquid, Ethfinex, Tidex, Binance, Gate.io, Radar Relay, Upbit, ABCC, Poloniex, Bittrex, Livecoin, IDEX, CoinTiger, IDAX and OKEx. It is usually not currently possible to purchase alternative cryptocurrencies such as Storj directly using U.S. dollars. Investors seeking to acquire Storj should first purchase Ethereum or Bitcoin using an exchange that deals in U.S. dollars such as Coinbase, Gemini or GDAX. Investors can then use their newly-acquired Ethereum or Bitcoin to purchase Storj using one of the exchanges listed above.
Receive News & Updates for Storj Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and updates for Storj and related cryptocurrencies with MarketBeat.com's FREE CryptoBeat newsletter.